No announcement yet.

Official Top 25 Poll Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #14 Murray State down 4 with 14 minutes remaining in second half.
    Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• nm +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        No wonder KU wants to end the series with Mizzou and even has the governor on board with that. KU down by 12 (44-32) at the half in Lawrence. Can't schedule teams that can beat you in OOC.
        Spoke too soon. Also it has a lot more to do with anger that Mizzou screwed over KU and the Big12 (not that leaving was a bad choice). Point is KU doesn't need to play them. Yes it's immature but we hate each other.

Comment

• Washington loses to Wash St. 47-46. Wonder if they'll move up in the seeding.

Correction: ESPN changes final to 59-55 Washington. Don't know what happened there.
          Last edited by ShockTalk; February 25, 2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• What a great week for the Shockers in terms of being able to move up the polls. Losses this week by Michigan, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, New Mexico, and Temple should mix things up. It's hard to see how we DON'T move up. The only question is how far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              No wonder Big Red fans prefer watching CU in basketball....... with 9:35 in the 2nd, Michigan St 51, NB 21.
              Final: Michigan State 62 - Nebraska 34

I know Michigan State is a really good defensvie team, but 34 points. Painful. I assume MSU let up at the end so as to not double up the Cornhuskers. Otherwise it might have been embarrassing for Husker fans.

Comment

• Kansas State seemed poised to move into the rankings with wins over Baylor and Mizzou then tonight they lose at home to Iowa State 61-65.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 25, 2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Their second loss of the week. At Colorado State is understandable. But losing by 19 at TCU is not good. I think @ShockerFever has a New Mexico buddy that he may send a message to about this.
                  In transit, @1972Shocker:

Karma is a serious *****.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #12 Murray State hangs on for a 69-64 road win at Tennessee Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Kansas State seemed poised to move into the rankins with wins over Baylor and Mizzou then tonigth the lose at home to Iowa State 61-65.
                      KSU and Notre Dame are the two teams I thought may move up in front of the Shox (due to wins in their conferences). But ... they both lost. So here we go ... up, up, and up!
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• #2 Syracuse escapes with a 71-69 win at UConn.

Comment

• I am not sure that Coach K could turn the Nebraska program around.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by pizza_party
                            I've heard some talk the last few days that Gregg Marshall might be on the short-list for the UNL job. Would be a good hire for them, as I think he'd be able to build that into a legit program and compete with Creighton. I know he's had his eyes on an ACC gig, but wouldn't the Big 10 be just as good of a fit with his familiarity with the midwest now?
                            Somehow I just don't see this happening ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
                              Somehow I just don't see this happening ...

http://creighton.rivals.com/showmsg....d=1209&style=2
                              I don't see anyway that Coach Marshall would even consider the UNL job. Men's basketball gets no attention in Lincoln. It is so far down the list of importance that it is a non-starter. Obviously Football is King, but Wrestling, Women's Volleyball, baseball and gymnastics (amongst others) all rate ahead of men's basketball in Lincoln.

Comment

• The teams ranked 8, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17 & 18 all had losses this week. Most of them (IIRC) were to lower ranked teams too.

Comment

Working...
                                X