No announcement yet.

Official Top 25 Poll Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #10 Marquette after trailing by as many as 15 early in the second half comes back to win 61-60 at West Virginia. WVU had the last possession of the game but could only get off a forced shot in traffic.

Also. as an aside Utah State won at home 67-50 over Idaho.

Comment

• Pretty impressive effort for Marquette considering a number of their star players were suspended for a half. I like Buzz Williams. He's not afraid to be tough when it needs to be. Kinda glad they got the win.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• See next post

Comment

• **** buzz Williams. Any coach who dances on a on opposing teams logo after a 1 point win against a team with a losing record in conference is a douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
            **** buzz Williams. Any coach who dances on a on opposing teams logo after a 1 point win against a team with a losing record in conference is a douchebag.
            Some WVU students let him have it.

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Love it! WVU fans are as bad or worse than Mizzou.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• St. John's beating Notre Dame 38-29 with 15 to play.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• The Johnnies finished off #18 Notre Dame, 61-58.

Comment

• The four teams ahead of us lost, so you know that means we'll drop even when we win.

Comment

• #14 Baylor trails OU 34-31 in Waco with 0:05 left in the 1st half.

Rooting for OU is pretty painful, but I suppose I can make myself.

Comment

• Baylor came back to beat the Sooners.

#11 Florida trails a terrible Georgia team 17-8 in Athens. UF recently lost their #1 rebounder and are set up to fall pretty far with a loss today.

Comment

• No wonder KU wants to end the series with Mizzou and even has the governor on board with that. KU down by 12 (44-32) at the half in Lawrence. Can't schedule teams that can beat you in OOC.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Georgia springs the upset on #11 Florida. Bad, bad loss- decent chance we leapfrog them.

Comment

• Notre Dame loses to St Johns as well. Michigan down to Purdue at the moment.

Brutal week on the 11-20 teams. Michigan, Baylor, Murray, and us are the only teams without a loss. The teams behind us all won, Except a close Virginia loss to UNC. We should move up a good amount. Not sure if Creighton will be able to get back into the Top 25 before Arch without another 20-25 loss.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Mighigan 11 (AP) and 13 (Coaches) lost to Purdue. I can't believe all the teams in front of us that have been losing the last couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X