2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

Hopefully the same personality shows up against WSU. Seriously, though, if Tulane can do that, surely the Shocker Road Show can do enough to collect a W.
    It just looks like to me that the Shocks better be ready to play every time out. Obviously the Shocks are capable of beating anyone in this league but there doesn't appear to be very many, if any, real easy touches that you can take for granted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

It just looks like to me that the Shocks better be ready to play every time out. Obviously the Shocks are capable of beating anyone in this league but there doesn't appear to be very many, if any, real easy touches that you can take for granted.
      As it should be. WSU signed up for it!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Y'all can hate on Marshall's timeout habits. I'll take it all day over Self's. Dude just throws gasoline on a panic-fire.

Comment

• VCU down double digits at home to a decent Rhode island squad. Could use them winning a few of those in the A10 to remain Q1.

Comment

• Ohio State loses again.. By double digits to Indiana.. I'm sure that will drop them from 11th to 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I will root for the team that has at least been accountable for their scandals.
              Systemic cover-up is accountable? OK
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Baylor has a really good set of guards and there bigs move well and have good hands. Butler going off on them. I’m sure Dotson not being 100% will be a good excuse by kU fans...

Comment

• I'm still rooting for BU in this case but it's a rarity that I will.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• What constitutes a foul for Baylor is not the same for KU. Baylor is up by double digits playing 8 on 5.

Comment

• Ku will drop to 4 now Baylor move up to 3

Comment

• And the Walmart T-shirts are headed to the exits!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Ohio State loses again.. By double digits to Indiana.. I'm sure that will drop them from 11th to 12th
                          Same for KU, I'm sure after KU loses by 12 at home, KU will massively fall in the polls to #4.

Comment

• Current Home Winning Steak:

Kansas Jayhawks = 0, rank #353 of #353

Comment

• Okie St is kinda garbage.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Okie St is kinda garbage.
                                Yup, they are shooting like crap now. They just have to stay top 75.

I'm starting to feel like the quadrants need to be tweaked. It's possible the win over Okie state could mean more than the Wins over VCU and Memphis ... That shouldn't be the case no matter where it is played

Comment

Working...
                                X