2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Beer is good and people are crazy... Lord, help us.

And it's all fun and games, until the beer runs out!

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      So hypothetically Cincy would be our autobid because of tie breakers?
      I'm still going to the AAC Tournament - even if they cancel. I paid mucho dinero for my primo seats and I'm going to sit in them no matter what!

That is all.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Shocking!
        Apparently the Ivy League cares about all of their teams... except Yale. According to the Ivy League, the team/players welfare has a price tag.
        I'm sure they will be advised to wash their hands frequently - especially after picking up the NCAA check!

That is all.
        Maybe Yale will be sporting new uniforms. Biohazard suits in Yale Blue.

Comment

• If the Ivy League doesn't have a tournament and nobody notices, does a tree fall in the forest?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Beer is good and people are crazy... Lord, help us.

Can anyone get me a copy of this audio cassette tape? And I'll use the word "basketball" to keep it on topic.

Comment

• Canceling the tournament is less dumb then the AAC and other leagues telling teams not to shake hands after games. You can use the same ball all game, make physical contact all game, but afterwards, you better not slap hands. Makes sense.

Comment

• UNC won 13 games all year yet this announcer thinks they are good enough to win 5 games in 5 days at the ACC tourney...

Comment

• Ivy League is more in the area where there have been outbreaks than the AAC. There's been very little virus activity in the AAC's area, with the possible exception of UConn, but I don't recall hearing anything about cases in Connecticut.

I'm old enough to be in one of the groups that should take care. If I had tix in Ft. Worth, I wouldn't hesitate to go. I wouldn't hesitate to take some Purell with me, be careful with my hands around my face, and wash my hands regularly.

Pretty safe location. Take some basic precautions and the chances of catching something are incredibly remote. Probably a higher probability of something happening on a highway than in the arena.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    UNC won 13 games all year yet this announcer thinks they are good enough to win 5 games in 5 days at the ACC tourney...
                    I'm sure I'm in the minority...but I definitely think they have the talent to do so.

Comment

• Xavier and Stanford both lost their first game last night. Very good for our chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                        Xavier and Stanford both lost their first game last night. Very good for our chances.
                        Well our tourney chances took a major hit yesterday for another reason

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Which is?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

Which is?
                            I'm guessing he/she is thinking the NCAA tournament will be cancelled.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

lost the crowd advantage?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

lost the crowd advantage?
                                Maybe adding a 25-50% chance that we won't have a tourney hurts our odds of being in it

Comment

Working...
                                X