No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane is crushing Temple at Temple. Up 19 with 14 to go. Temple with only 30 points so far

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      Is there a way to watch CBSSN online? I have an all access account but can never watch the game.

Comment

• Temple perhaps the early favorite for the AAC Jekyll and Hyde award.

Comment

• I don't like Baylor much, I'll root for them today

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I don't like Baylor much, I'll root for them today
            Not a fan of how the school has handled scandals and stuff but Scott Drew at least scheduled a home and home with us so I like them for that

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              Is there a way to watch CBSSN online? I have an all access account but can never watch the game.
              CBS sports app

Comment

• Cincy shoots a ridiculous Percentage in the second half to likely pull off a win at UCF. Not extremely impressed by Cincy this year though

Comment

• Lots of complaining and whining going on by KU fans.

Really showcasing their lack of basketball knowledge.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Baylor doing a great job of taking away dribble penetration, either because Dotson is hurt or because of the athleticism of Baylor’s guards. It’s really limiting the amount of alley oops and kickouts KU can get, and it’s a good blueprint for how to beat them. But you have to have the personnel to do it, and Baylor does.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• What? KU down a tad bit at home? Come on refs, time to right the ship!

Hey Tiger, here, keep it fair!
                      CEQtEY4WAAEZ-4L.jpg

Comment

• KU not so tough when shooting 4 FTs per half.

I expect that will be remedied shortly.

Great timeouts, Bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not a fan of how the school has handled scandals and stuff but Scott Drew at least scheduled a home and home with us so I like them for that
                          I will root for the team that has at least been accountable for their scandals.

Comment

• Temple, who I thought had an outside shot at contending, pretty much ends that with a blowout loss to Tulane following their blowout loss to Tulsa. Still a decent squad, but you can't lose those 2 and win the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Temple perhaps the early favorite for the AAC Jekyll and Hyde award.
                              Hopefully the same personality shows up against WSU. Seriously, though, if Tulane can do that, surely the Shocker Road Show can do enough to collect a W.

Comment

• Oklahoma State looking very anemic so far at TCU. TCU hasn't exactly been of fire either.

I do like TCU's court.

Comment

Working...
                                X