2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    ECU wins it with a 3 w/ 2 seconds left. Gardner might be my favorite non WSU player in the American. Plays hard. Plays smartly to his strengths
    He played AAU with Jamarius.

would have been nice to have got him in a Shox uniform as well.
    The Assman

Comment

• You have the Shocks, Memphis, Houston and Cincinnati as the top four. SMU, Temple, Tulane, UCON will be spoilers. Then teams like ECU and South Florida are capable of knocking teams off at home if you come in flat. This is going to be a ride and the team who wins a good percentage of road games will come out on top. Mental toughness, staying injury free and good depth will help

Comment

• The three best teams in the league are being run by underclassmen (WSU, Memphis, Houston) ... Going be a fun few years

Comment

• Agree, was impressed with ECU’s quickness and athleticism. Gardner’s the real deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I want to win the league.
            Same. Its gonna be a solid league (TONS better than the Valley) regardless.

I want separation at the top. So with that I say HOORAY for ECU and LETS GO Tulsa!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• SMU still has plenty of opportunities in this league for quality wins

Comment

• How about this finish to send a game to OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post

Same for KU, I'm sure after KU loses by 12 at home, KU will massively fall in the polls to #4.
                  Think they will drop a bit further than that. But no big deal because KU has become a football school...

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Think they will drop a bit further than that. But no big deal because KU has become a football school...
                    I'd be very surprised if they drop out of the top 5. They get graded on a different scale than most schools

Comment

• UVA-Syracuse tied at 35.

With 6 minutes to go.

In the 2nd half.

At some point it isn't JUST good defense. I mean, I can't imagine a good defense giving up 70 to South Carolina, so.

Comment

• Shockers in first by themselves!

Comment

• Houston loses @Tulsa. Welcome to 1st place Shox.

#roadgamesarehard

We get our chance on the road next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                            Shockers in first by themselves!
                            Gotta win tomorrow...

Comment

• Tulsa somehow beats Houston at Tulsa, without playing exceptionally well. Road games in this league are a *****.
                              I will be happy with a split of the next two.

On another note, the ESPN2 announcers for this game were excellent, especially the color guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                Tulsa somehow beats Houston at Tulsa, without playing exceptionally well. Road games in this league are a *****.
                                I will be happy with a split of the next two.

On another note, the ESPN2 announcers for this game were excellent, especially the color guy.
                                Sounded like the color guy at our Ole Miss game.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X