• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Cincy 10/26 from 3
    Tulsa 0/17 from 3.

Cincy's points in the second half - 49
    Tulsa's points for the game - 44

Looks like Cincy might be sble to muck things up a bit by having a poor non-con and then figuring everything out for league play.
    There are Evansvilles in this league... That are actually talented

Comment

• OU has started with a beneficial schedule in the B12 and have capitalized at 2-0. Still a bottom half team IMO, but at least they are getting some wins while they are to be had. I think that team is going to run out of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        OU has started with a beneficial schedule in the B12 and have capitalized at 2-0. Still a bottom half team IMO, but at least they are getting some wins while they are to be had. I think that team is going to run out of gas.
        The Big 12 have several really good teams
        BU, KU, Tex. Tech, and West Va.

but the rest of their league is mediocre or at least they all have their “warts”.
        TCU, OSU, ISU, KSU, TU, and OU

There aren’t any bad teams below probably 125 in the net, but 5-10 all look similar to me. There is a big difference between 4th and 5th through 10. OU may have as good a chance as anyone to take 5th.

Comment

OU has started with a beneficial schedule in the B12 and have capitalized at 2-0. Still a bottom half team IMO, but at least they are getting some wins while they are to be had. I think that team is going to run out of gas.
          Perhaps but winning at KP 65 Texas shouldn’t be discounted. Road games are hard.

Comment

• #12 Maryland gets blown out wire to wire at Iowa.

#roadgamesarehard

Comment

#12 Maryland gets blown out wire to wire at Iowa.

#roadgamesarehard
              THE most overrated team in the country. I was on record in November and they continue to unimpress. 0-3 now on the road.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Evansville will be a play-in team. That's the hilarious part.
                Not earthshattering but a lot of people thought EU was gonna be competing for a Valley title after their Kentucky win.

9-7, 0-3 in the Valley. Too predictable.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

THE most overrated team in the country. I was on record in November and they continue to unimpress. 0-3 now on the road.
                  Maryland is an odd team, from what I've seen. They have some nice pieces. I think Turgeon is a good coach, but based on the talent they have, I dunno what to make of that.

You definitely pegged that one.

Comment

Not earthshattering but a lot of people thought EU was gonna be competing for a Valley title after their Kentucky win.

9-7, 0-3 in the Valley. Too predictable.
                    Does the Evansville online fanbase constitute 'a lot of people?'

The actual dumb part about that whole deal is that everyone has already expunged it from Kentuckys resume. Same with Duke and SFA.

Comment

Does the Evansville online fanbase constitute 'a lot of people?'

The actual dumb part about that whole deal is that everyone has already expunged it from Kentuckys resume. Same with Duke and SFA.
                      The general media, some posters here, the hot-take world that says if you beat UK in November even from a program with the history of EU, that you're destined to be ranked and return to NCAA glory.

I agree. The media has done a masterful job at forgetting those two bombs. But you have to remember in the Jay Bilas world, only the amount of quality wins matter. Bad losses don't count.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I didn’t know where to put this, but I thought this was the best place.

I am a cord cutter that has access to stream the major networks. I do not have a subscription to ESPN+. It is difficult for me to find the game listings for games that will be broadcast. It is also a pain to sift through all the ESPN+ games on the ESPN site. I found this site that lists all the games being broadcast. It makes my life a whole lot easier if I want to turn on a game. I hope it helps others out as well.

See how to watch or stream every game of the 2023-24 men's college basketball TV schedule on ESPN, FOX, CBS, BTN, Peacock and more.

Comment

• Cord cutter or not that is a really nice summary. Thanks for posting!

Comment

• "Game Results through 01/10/20"
                            AP Rankings Wins & Losses
                            Top 10 10 Wins and 0 Losses
                            Top 11 - 15 4 Wins and 2 Losses
                            Top 16 - 20 3 Wins and 2 Losses
                            Top 21 - 25 1 Wins and 3 Losses
                            Top 26 - 30 2 Wins and 4 Losses
                            Top 31 - 35 1 Wins and 3 Losses
                            Top 36 - 39 3 Wins and 3 Losses
                            XXX
                            AP Rankings Today's Games 01/11/20
                            Home 11
                            Away 5
                            Total 16
                            Lots of losses around the Shockers so far for the week. I would expect to see a few more today and tomorrow.

Comment

• Is there a way to watch CBSSN online? I have an all access account but can never watch the game.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Tulane is a legit team this year. Destroying Temple on the road as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X