No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road games are hard but swomo beats the redturds in Illinois. I was told they were going to dominate the MVC. Maybe next year. Fwiw, Torres looked good. Too bad he couldn't shoot like that as a Shocker.
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Kentucky losing to Georgia early, TTech also behind early to Baylor.

Comment

• Kentucky still down 3 to Georgia at the under 16. That Memphis loss might not have been as bad as previously thought. Georgia has a kid that has range for days. Trae Young kind of range. Only he plays some defense too.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
          Road games are hard but swomo beats the redturds in Illinois. I was told they were going to dominate the MVC. Maybe next year. Fwiw, Torres looked good. Too bad he couldn't shoot like that as a Shocker.
          The 3pt% got the headlines, but honestly I think the defense was more of the problem. And that wasn't getting fixed.

Comment

• Kentucky taking the lead with 7 min left

Comment

• Ole Miss looks like they are going to drop this one to a horrible A&M team... Sigh

Comment

• Looks like Kentucky is gonna pull it out and #22 Tech will lose to Baylor

Comment

• Interesting score breakdowns in the aTm vs. Ole Miss game. Here's the scores by halves

Ole Miss: 29-18 for 47
                  aTm: 19-38 for 57

Looks like they didn't want to disturb the hundreds of fans in attendance who were probably mostly sleeping in that "thrilling" environment.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    Kentucky still down 3 to Georgia at the under 16. That Memphis loss might not have been as bad as previously thought. Georgia has a kid that has range for days. Trae Young kind of range. Only he plays some defense too.
                    Tom Dwight Shrute Crean is EASILY my least favorite coach out there...what an arrogant human, for no apparent reason.

Comment

• Poor UConn, things are getting pretty tough. But chin up kiddos, next year will be much better after you get out of this substandard league!

Comment

• 0-2, time to hang it up!

Comment

• Low scoring affair in Cincinnati so far. The Bearcats lead Tulsa 26-22 at the half.

Comment

• Cincy pulling away big time in the 2nd half. Leading 72-39 with 4 minutes to play.

Final:. Cincy 75 - Tulsa 44
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 8, 2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Cincy 10/26 from 3
                              Tulsa 0/17 from 3.

Cincy's points in the second half - 49
                              Tulsa's points for the game - 44

Looks like Cincy might be sble to muck things up a bit by having a poor non-con and then figuring everything out for league play.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Go Tulane!

Comment

Working...
                                X