No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State lost again. They have now lost so many times in the past week. Their record is 11-5 but hey they are in the tough Big 10. Yeah They should drop only 5 spots in the AP poll. Thats the way it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post

Same for KU, I'm sure after KU loses by 12 at home, KU will massively fall in the polls to #4.
      That is the blueblood way. This is another quality loss. Even all the cheating at AFH could not help them today. The Butler kid tore them up. Devon Dotson is so overrated. He is no Fred Van Vleet.

Comment

• KU still managed to shoot twice as many FTs as their opponent, but were never in the game in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Okie St with 28 points in 28 minutes. They are bad.

VCU back in the game against Rhode Island.

Rhode Island has like a 5'9" 160lb guy named Fatts. So they have that going for them.

Comment

• So we want SMU to win this or does it matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              So we want SMU to win this or does it matter?
              I want to win the league.

Comment

• Ugh both Ok state and VCU going down... Could lose two of our Q1 wins

Comment

• ECU with a late surge to go up 2 with 29 seconds left. Impressed with their crowd for a team with a losing record.

Comment

• SMU says #roadgamesarehard.

ECU is going to win a few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      ECU with a late surge to go up 2 with 29 seconds left. Impressed with their crowd for a team with a losing record.
                      SMU had nothing in the noncon... This could be a bid breaking loss

Comment

• Wow, our league is crazy this year. Good for ECU!

Comment

• Great 3 to win late. Decent crowd, ECU improving.

Comment

• ECU wins it with a 3 w/ 2 seconds left. Gardner might be my favorite non WSU player in the American. Plays hard. Plays smartly to his strengths

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I want to win the league.

I’ll take that as a doesn’t matter.

My conclusion - SMU win is probably better for the league at large and for our chances to add higher quality wins but I found myself rooting for ECU.

Comment

• Really nice come back by ECU. Down 11 with 16 minutes to play. Took a 52-51 lead with 10 minutes to play. Back and forth after that but SMU had forged a 5 point lead at 66-61 with 2:12 to go. But ECU closed out the game with a 10-2 run. Both teams are now 2-1 in AAC play.

I don't think most Shocker fans are surprised by this ECU team after seeing them battle the Shocks in Koch Arena.

Comment

Working...
                                X