2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    Lunardi is usually spot on with what teams get in.. but isn’t as great as correctly seeding teams. Correct me if I’m wrong..
    Im sure once the season is over and he has all the relevant data points he’s great at predicting who gets in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
      Memphis was tied against Tulane with 2.3 seconds left in the game.. Threw the ball from Tulane baseline to half court. Kid took one dribble past half court and called timeout. with like 1.2 left.

Threw a lob after timeout for Precious layup. He missed it, but that was a coach helping give his team a chance to win a game.
      Yeah, but we used our last timeout before the last sequence.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, Providence, Clemson, Virginia, all unranked teams who pulled off upsets yesterday against ranked teams. If these teams can do it, certainly the Shox can win on the road against SMU, right? We need this one gosh darn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
          Bracket Matrix has us in 98 out of 103 tournaments.
          Oof, I am not sure we have the stamina to play that many.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Temple loses. Does this league have crazy parity below Houston or do the Shockers play down to the competition?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              Temple loses. Does this league have crazy parity below Houston or do the Shockers play down to the competition?
              Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                Temple loses. Does this league have crazy parity below Houston or do the Shockers play down to the competition?
                Temple has a beat on the Shox. Just like Houston and Cinci.

Unlike with Houston and Cinci though, they have found ways to beat Temple at the end.
                The Assman

Comment

• Houston isn't having any problems with Cumberland. About 8 minutes into the second half he has 1 made FG (1/5) and 4 TO's. He is 4/5 from the FT line.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Win 5 more, we're in

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Win 5 more, we're in
                      Since we only /have/ 3 more to go, that certainly is a big problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Since we only /have/ 3 more to go, that certainly is a big problem.
                        son-of-a-*****, and I was goin to Ft Worth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

son-of-a-*****, and I was goin to Ft Worth
                          Our tournament is so late I figure it really won't make much dif to change the minds of the seeders anyway.

Comment

• Broken record comment: today is the biggest game of the year and will tell us a lot about our post season aspirations.

Comment

• St Louis up big on Rhode island at URI in the second half. Would be good for us

Comment

• Sorry to admit but my eyeballs say Sasser and Mills are going to dominate this conference for many years to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X