No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronin's UCLA Bruins lose at home to previous 3-10 USC Fullerton 77-74.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
      but neither is as good as Evansville's ex coach is with the ladies.
      FIFY
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        FIFY
        You're just jealous.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You're just jealous.
          Yeah. So what?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I will say that I've never impregnated a cheerleader. I will also say that when I was in the age range to do that, the cheerleaders were the hottest girls around, so I had absolutely no opportunity.

Now that the cheerleaders are the short, skinny girls, I may have had a better chance. Banging a cheerleader isn't trophy-worthy any more. It's just reasonable cause to terminate an employment contract. UE's coach was headed for a higher-paying gig after he beat UK. Now he's headed for an ACA-funded insurance policy.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I watched it too. I was hoping that they both lose. Both are overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                I watched it too. I was hoping that they both lose. Both are overrated.
                I was good with either team winning/losing. A Louisville loss gives Memphis a better chance to come to the 316 as a top 5 team. A Kentucky loss would have increased the likelihood of the Shockers moving up a spot in the polls tomorrow.

Comment

• What helps us more, a WV win of loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    What helps us more, a WV win of loss?
                    If you are talking about their game today against Ohio State I would think a West Virginia win would help us far more than a loss. But just playing 2nd rank Ohio State probably keeps WVU at #9 in the NET.

I doubt the Shocks playing Abilene Christian today is going to allow the Shocks NET to improve regardless of what happens with WVU. In fact, it could potentially hurt our NET ranking.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If you are talking about their game today against Ohio State I would think a West Virginia win would help us far more than a loss. But just playing 2nd rank Ohio State probably keeps WVU at #9 in the NET.

I doubt the Shocks playing Abilene Christian today is going to allow the Shocks NET to improve regardless of what happens with WVU. In fact, it could potentially hurt our NET ranking.
                      I think he might be alluding to our chances of entering the AP Top 25.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think he might be alluding to our chances of entering the AP Top 25.
                        Bingo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          I will say that I've never impregnated a cheerleader. I will also say that when I was in the age range to do that, the cheerleaders were the hottest girls around, so I had absolutely no opportunity.
                          I've done it a few times and I must say I really enjoyed it

Comment

• West Virginia up 5 points at the under 8 minute media timeout.

Come on you couch burners

Comment

• I want WVU to be the #1 ranked team in the country. I hope they win out until they face us again.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• West Virginia up 1 point at the under 4 minute media timeout.

Comment

Working...
                                X