No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN is playing well and is very scrappy. Bouknight is turning into a flippin stud. They gave UH all they wanted in Houston. If Memphis could somehow limit turnovers against UH, there is a scenario that UC is the number ove seed if they win out and UH loses at UCONN and vs Memphis. We match up way better against UC than UH. Pulling for UCONN and Memphis might price difficult though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post
      UCONN is playing well and is very scrappy. Bouknight is turning into a flippin stud. They gave UH all they wanted in Houston. If Memphis could somehow limit turnovers against UH, there is a scenario that UC is the number ove seed if they win out and UH loses at UCONN and vs Memphis. We match up way better against UC than UH. Pulling for UCONN and Memphis might price difficult though.
      Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment but I just want to see WSU get another shot at Houston even if it’s in the semis in Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment but I just want to see WSU get another shot at Houston even if it’s in the semis in Dallas.
        Don't let the miraculous comeback cloud your judgment. We still don't match up with them. Maybe in the future but not now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Not surprisingly, you are a glutton for punishment.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Don't let the miraculous comeback cloud your judgment. We still don't match up with them. Maybe in the future but not now.
            Not saying we would or could win, just that I think we can be more competitive than we’ve seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
              Bubble Games per ESPN

NC State at Duke: Need a Duke win
              After a close game at the half, Duke does WSU a favor and buries North Carolina State in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post
                UCONN is playing well and is very scrappy. Bouknight is turning into a flippin stud. They gave UH all they wanted in Houston. If Memphis could somehow limit turnovers against UH, there is a scenario that UC is the number ove seed if they win out and UH loses at UCONN and vs Memphis. We match up way better against UC than UH. Pulling for UCONN and Memphis might price difficult though.
                Straight Kash, homey.
                You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

• I’ve resigned that we’re probably gonna get hammered by Houston in round two. I just wanna make a game of it.

Comment

• Bubble Games per ESPN

Cincy at S Florida: Go Bulls!
                    Davidson at Richmond: Need Davidson to pull the upset
                    Maryland at Rutgers: Need Turg to come through
                    Purdue at Iowa: Need an Iowa win
                    Texas at OU: Both bubble teams, but I'm going for OU here just because we have beaten them
                    Marquette at Depaul: Need a Depaul win
                    Washington at Arizona St: Need a Huskie win
                    Stanford at Oregon St: Go Beaves!
                    Miss St at South Carolina: Need a Frank Martin win
                    Vanderbilt at Alabama: Need Deacons to pull the upset
                    SFA at Abilene Christian: Need Abilene to come through

Comment

• WATCH: Jackson State basketball student manager Thomas 'Snacks' Lee wows the crowd in final home game - CBS Sports

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...nal-home-game/

Posted: 03/03/20, 1:00 pm cst

Jackson State sent out its seniors with a 76-56 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Monday night in a game that was particularly memorable for one senior. Thomas "Snacks" Lee, Jackson State's student manager, dressed out for the first time, and as chants of "We want Snacks!" filled the arena, Lee got his chance.

With 2:05 left and Jackson State leading 73-46, Lee checked in. As the fans roared, Lee waved his arms to pump them up more. The Tigers quickly started finding him shots, but Lee's first three 3-point attempts missed. Finally, with just 17 seconds left, Lee connected on a deep 3-pointer as the crowd and bench erupted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        WATCH: Jackson State basketball student manager Thomas 'Snacks' Lee wows the crowd in final home game - CBS Sports

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...nal-home-game/

Posted: 03/03/20, 1:00 pm cst

Jackson State sent out its seniors with a 76-56 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Monday night in a game that was particularly memorable for one senior. Thomas "Snacks" Lee, Jackson State's student manager, dressed out for the first time, and as chants of "We want Snacks!" filled the arena, Lee got his chance.

With 2:05 left and Jackson State leading 73-46, Lee checked in. As the fans roared, Lee waved his arms to pump them up more. The Tigers quickly started finding him shots, but Lee's first three 3-point attempts missed. Finally, with just 17 seconds left, Lee connected on a deep 3-pointer as the crowd and bench erupted.

30 footer no less. Gee I wonder why they call him "Snacks"?

Comment

• South Carolina was ahead of Mississippi State by 18 points with 9 minute to play in the first and with a 92% chance to win the game.

Now at the half and only ahead by 2 points and with a 59% chance to win the game.

Comment

• Cumberland is out for Cincy... They are getting blown out by USF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Cumberland is out for Cincy... They are getting blown out by USF.
                              Nevermind.. USF peeing down their leg

Comment

• Close to no help tonight. Thanks, Turg.

Comment

Working...
                                X