2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    Just about 30 days left in the regular season and the "Bubble Watch" is in now in play. Lots of games being played today (02/08/20) and so therefore many of them will have a direct impact on the Shockers. However, here are a select few that I think will have the most impact and hoping we get at least 50% of them today:

Michigan vs #16 Michigan State - I'm pulling for Michigan State to get the road win
    USC at Arizona State - rooting for Arizona State
    Indiana vs Purdue - Wish they both could lose, but I'll pull for Purdue
    Stanford at #24 Colorado - rooting for Colorado
    Purdue at Indiana - looking for Purdue to win
    Xavier vs Providence - need Providence to get the upset win
    Virginia at #5 Louisville - let's go Hooker U.
    Mississippi State vs Vanderbilt - com'on Vandy get the win
    Minnesota at #22 Penn State - rooting for State
    Arizona State vs USC - pulling for Arizona State
    Georgetown vs DePaul - rooting for the Blue Demons
    Texas vs Texas Tech - Let's go Tech
    Alabama at Georgia - Georgia on my mind for the win

Like I mentioned before, many more other games being played that will impact the Shockers and AAC, and I'll try and post them as games are completed.
    Looks like a couple double headers in there. Didn’t know we were doing that in basketball now! Maybe to help save on travel costs. I will say good job being consistent in your picks on those games though!

Comment

• Temple scores 12 unanswered point in 2nd half to pull within 3 of SMU. 9:57 to go.
      Quite a game.

Comment

• These TV announcers on the SMU - Temple game are the same freaking lame announcers that we had for the WSU - UCF game.
        71-69 SMU with 3:30 to go.
        You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

• Temple leads for the first time in the game 78-77. Approximately 55 seconds to go.

Comment

• We've got OT in Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
              Temple scores 12 unanswered point in 2nd half to pull within 3 of SMU. 9:57 to go.
              Quite a game.
              Jank gonna Jank

Comment

• SMU basically collapsed like we did two years ago at Temple

Comment

• OU up 18 on West Virginia with 5 to go

Comment

• Ole Miss smokes da Gators

Shox pull their head out they could be pretty darn good
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Seriously how many games does Michigan State have to lose to fall out of the rankings? It must be nice to get that Roy Williams North Carolina treatment.

Comment

• South Carolina blows out Texas A&M and is now tied for 4th in the SEC.

Comment

• Memphis loses to South Florida... At home

Comment

• Well so far our games that we won in the beginning are going to help us some when it comes to selection Sunday. Now we need to take care of some of our games. Even if we loose 4 more we are in. But if we loose more than 5 it’s going to be a hard selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Memphis loses to South Florida... At home
                              Appreciate the update Stickboy. You've been a solid ShockerNet poster and I like the profundity of your insight.

unfortunately Penmy is proving true what many on ShockerNet speculated on in the offseason. He's not ready for primetime otherwise known as being D1 HC at the level of the freaking American conference. Kind of sad to see the unraveling this season from the lofty preseason expectations to where they have presently devolved. maybe they can turn it around and salvage this season. We'll see about that.

penny kind kind of done it to himself with all his hype going into the season. funny to see it happen to their spoiled, entitled fanbase, if you know what I mean.
                              You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

• That Memphis loss hurts us too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see their star Precious sit out rest of season to protect his NBA career.

Comment

Working...
                                X