Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Like I said at the end of our game with Cincy - you have to make JC go left. We didn't and lost. UConn made him
    go left in both regulation and OT
    Pretty sure they had a senior guarding him both times.

    That's the type of things that get lost on a hyped up underclassmen

    Comment


    • Dennis was in the perfect position to do two things on Cumberland's 3-point play

      1) Foul Cumberland - Cumberland had him beat to turn the corner and go to the basket

      2) Screen Echenique from contesting the shot.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        LOL and then he's actually tackled on the last play with no call. Love the home cooking.

        Good for us though. Win and we're shockingly right back in the thick of it.
        I'm pretty sure if that was us instead of UConn, we would have been called for the foul.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

          I'm pretty sure if that was us instead of UConn, we would have been called for the foul.
          You can be more than pretty sure considering it happened Thursday

          Comment


          • Only one, marginal "Game of Interest" tonight regarding "Bubble Teams:

            Texas at #1 Baylor - best for Shockers (and AAC conference mates) if the Longhorns lose.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
              Only one, marginal "Game of Interest" tonight regarding "Bubble Teams:

              Texas at #1 Baylor - best for Shockers (and AAC conference mates) if the Longhorns lose.
              Halftime score Baylor 22 Texas 16. If we played great defense Sunday scoring 18 would not have killed us. We didn't play great defense.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

                Halftime score Baylor 22 Texas 16. If we played great defense Sunday scoring 18 would not have killed us. We didn't play great defense.
                Watched some of the Baylor/OSU game Saturday; Baylor didn’t play well and the game was close until the final minute when OSU coach Boynton was ejected from the game. I’m sure Baylor will lay down for the Jayhawks on the 22nd... you can see it coming.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                Comment


                • ,,,and Baylor provides a little help to WSU by beating Texas tonight,

                  Comment


                  • BUBBLE WATCH - 02/11/20

                    #13 Penn State at Purdue - I'm rooting for #13 Penn State
                    Arkansas at Tennessee - I'm rooting for Tennessee
                    Mississippi State at Ole Miss - I'm rooting for Ole Miss
                    North Carolina State at Syracuse - I'm rooting for Syracuse
                    Notre Dame at Virginia - I'm rooting for Notre Dame
                    Rhode Island at #6 Dayton - I'm rooting for #6 Dayton
                    Utah State at Colorado State - I'm rooting for Colorado State

                    I hate rooting against teams like Rhode Island and Utah State, but our margin right now is just to close to do so.

                    Comment


                    • Fellow bubble team Arkansas is down 25 at Tennessee right now

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        BUBBLE WATCH - 02/11/20

                        #13 Penn State at Purdue - I'm rooting for #13 Penn State
                        Arkansas at Tennessee - I'm rooting for Tennessee
                        Mississippi State at Ole Miss - I'm rooting for Ole Miss
                        North Carolina State at Syracuse - I'm rooting for Syracuse
                        Notre Dame at Virginia - I'm rooting for Notre Dame
                        Rhode Island at #6 Dayton - I'm rooting for #6 Dayton
                        Utah State at Colorado State - I'm rooting for Colorado State

                        I hate rooting against teams like Rhode Island and Utah State, but our margin right now is just to close to do so.
                        I'd hate to root for Syracuse to win anything!

                        Comment


                        • Ole miss clobbers Miss St by 25.

                          Comment


                          • 02/11/20 - Using the Bracket Matrix as the metric for seeds.

                            Good Losses:
                            9-seed, Purdue - Lost
                            9-seed, Rhode Island - Lost
                            9-seed, Arkansas - Lost
                            First 4 Out, Mississippi State - Lost
                            Within Bubble Range, Notre Dame - Lost
                            Within Bubble Range, Syracuse - Lost

                            Bad Wins:
                            12-seed, Virginia - Won
                            Next 4 Out, Utah State - Won
                            Within Bubble Range, North Carolina State - Won


                            The Shockers got some really good help tonight, particularly among the 9-seed line.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                              Ole miss clobbers Miss St by 25.
                              I had forgotten Ben Howland was still in coaching...

                              Comment


                              • BUBBLE WATCH GAMES - 02/12/20
                                Memphis at Cincinnati - I’m rooting for Memphis
                                Connecticut at SMU - I’m rooting for SMU
                                George Mason at VCU - I’m rooting for VCU
                                Richmond at LaSalle - I’m rooting for LaSalle
                                Iowa State at Oklahoma - I’m rooting for Oklahoma
                                Xavier at #19 Butler - I’m rooting for Butler
                                Providence at Saint Johns - I’m rooting for Saint Johns
                                Illinois State at Northern Iowa - I’m rooting for Illinois State
                                Alabama at #11 Auburn - I’m rooting for Auburn
                                Florida at Texas A&M - I’m rooting for Texas A&M
                                South Carolina at Georgia - I’m rooting for South Carolina


                                I'll be rooting for other teams to win/lose tonight too, but I think these are the more important ones.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X