No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About 10 games back I suggested San Diego State may well be on their way to an undefeated season heading into NCAA Tournament play. That is still in play and perhaps more likely now then it was back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      About 10 games back I suggested San Diego State may well be on their way to an undefeated season heading into NCAA Tournament play. That is still in play and perhaps more likely now then it was back then.
      Attended that game tonight and wasn't overly impressed with the Aztecs. To be fair it's difficult to know how good they are in weak MW. I'll say this, our undefeated team would beat them by double digits

Comment

OU has been a bit of a surprise to me. They are holding up better than I thought they would to this point.

Okie State, despite giving #1 Baylor everything they could handle in Waco today, is nevertheless a dismal 1-9 in Big 12 play.
        OU front line looks like its getting better. They have length and athleticism. Of course a team always looks better when they are making shots. And Lonnie had more than 1 day to prepare for WVU.

Comment

OU has been a bit of a surprise to me. They are holding up better than I thought they would to this point.

Okie State, despite giving #1 Baylor everything they could handle in Waco today, is nevertheless a dismal 1-9 in Big 12 play.
          Even with the loss, Ok State jumped back into Q1 territory for us. Moving us to 2-1 in Q1 games

Comment

• I take a perverse joy in the struggles of UNC, which I figure is the dirtiest program in America.

Comment

• Cincinnati fans losing their **** because they didn't get to shoot a FT in the first half vs UCONN... Funny they weren't complaining about WSU only getting 3 in the First half or Cincy only getting called for 4 of their many fouls in the second.

Comment

• Bubble Team Games on 02/09/20

Need these teams to lose:
                Marquette - Won
                Ohio State - Lost
                Wisconsin - Won
                Rutgers - Won

A loss would be nice:
                Notre Dame - Won
                Washington State - Won
                Last edited by WuShock Reaper; February 9, 2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• UConn up 1 on Cincy with 24 to go in OT and the Ball ...

Comment

• Must be nice for Cumberland to drive against you 8 straight times and be whistled for 0 fouls.

Comment

• LOL and then he's actually tackled on the last play with no call. Love the home cooking.

Good for us though. Win and we're shockingly right back in the thick of it.

Comment

• UConn refs jobbed Cincy - I LOVE IT !
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

• Don’t know which I wanted to see more... Hurley cry or Cumberland cry.

Recency bias says Cumberland, so hahahaha
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It was the correct call. Time had expired before Cumberland was fouled...

Comment

• That's actually a big win for us. UConn is one of our Q1 victories and Cincy is now back in reach for the AAC title

Comment

• Like I said at the end of our game with Cincy - you have to make JC go left. We didn't and lost. UConn made him
                                go left in both regulation and OT

Comment

Working...
                                X