2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Glad we were able to get this AAC showcase on CBS.
    Yeah, I'm sure it looked like a sexy matchup at the beginning of the year, but woof. Just glad Memphis got the win. And UConn can continue their descent into mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

Yeah, I'm sure it looked like a sexy matchup at the beginning of the year, but woof. Just glad Memphis got the win. And UConn can continue their descent into mediocrity.
      Continure their descent, or continue treading water in mediocrity?

Comment

• #8 Villanova loses at home to Creighton 61-76
        #10 Seton Hall loses at home to Xavier 62-74
        #14 Michigan State loses at Wisconsin 63-64
        #16 Butler loses at home to Providence 61-65
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 1, 2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• #12 West Virginia over K-State at home 66-57

Comment

• I saw that, for the first time this year, Penny started Jayden. Must have been sending a message to some of the players. Just not sure "what" message he was sending. Maybe it was Jayden's birthday. Penny took him out after 2 1/2 minutes and played him a total of 7 minutes for the game.

Comment

• Game Day sign of the day: MY GIRLFRIEND ENTERED THE TRANFER PORTAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                #8 Villanova loses at home to Creighton 61-76
                Just in case anyone missed it, that 3 home losses. Guess winning at home can be hard, too.

San Fran leading the #1 Zags late in the 1st 39-29.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  #8 Villanova loses at home to Creighton 61-76

Correctly made EVERY ONE of these picks to my son this morning!!! LOL!!!
                  Those are MIGHTY conferences indeed! Providence will move up in the polls. Butler will drop 1. WIsconsin will move off the bubble into lock bid. Xavier gets an easy win over the super hype train Seton Hall Pirates, so SH will drop 1 spot and LOOK AT THAT!!! Xavier comes screaming into the rankings at #24. ANd Michigan State. LOL. There really is a GOD.

Comment

• Killing time I see KU has a chance to lose. So I flip it on. TT goes on a quick little run to make it interesting. The a TexTech player establishes position on a rebound, starts to go straight up for it and a KU dude jumps up over his back and on the way down puts a Hulk Hogan sleeper hold on the TT guy. Foul on TT, KU gets the ball.

Nothing will ever change, except the channel cause I just cant watch that BS.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Oklahoma drills Okie State in Norman 82-69. Okie State falls to 0-8 in Big 12 play. OU is 4-4.

Brady Manek with 30 and Austin Reaves with 21 for OU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Nothing will ever change, except the channel cause I just cant watch that BS.
                        Does BS mean Bill Self or Bull Sh*t? Oh wait, they're both the same.
                        Never mind.

Comment

• So far the top 25 is 2-4.

Providence - 65
                          @ 18 Butler - 61

@ Wisconsin - 64
                          14 Michigan state - 63

Xavier - 74
                          @ 10 Seton Hall - 62

Creighton - 76
                          @ 8 Villanova - 61

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Missouri State sucks. Lost at home to the trees. Fans are getting antsy, rumblings about firing the coach. Sometimes nothing changes.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Houston leading Cincinnati by 10 at the half - 40-30.

Houston the better team; Cumberland is difficult to watch.

Comment

• Cincinnati playing well in second half, one minute to play and the Bearcats are up 5 64-59

Cincy wins 64-62

Comment

Working...
                                X