No announcement yet.

Tournament Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall owned the Hogs yesterday.One thing of beauty I've seen in the Super has been the crowds at all of these games.Reminds me of the good old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Sunday, June 7 – 2 p.m. (ESPN2 or ESPNU)

Can the Hogs upset the heavy favorite, the powerful Ozark juggernaut. SWOMO Bears?

Hall has an attitude and I was glad to see him quite the rednecks like he did.

Can the hogs pull off the upset today?

I hope so.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• The only Game 3 of the day, ESPN decided this matchup wasn't a ratings grabber and bumped it to ESPNU.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          The only Game 3 of the day, ESPN decided this matchup wasn't a ratings grabber and bumped it to ESPNU.
          Yea, they could not miss the Pool shooting coverage for college baseball.

Bares down 3-0 in the bottom of the second.

Go Piggies!!!!!!
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Bares stepping on their dicks big time, 5 left on base in the first two innings and no runs.

Comment

• Pigs upset the highly ranked and favored SWOMO Bares, 3-2.

Comment

• I hope the springfield residents enjoyed watching some AA guys work on their individual games this weekend while the Bears had to play in that hostile environment, ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                  I hope the springfield residents enjoyed watching some AA guys work on their individual games this weekend while the Bears had to play in that hostile environment, ridiculous.
                  Now that the results are in, I have to wonder if the town will forever hate their pro team. I bet if there was an event today it was empty. I still can't believe it happened.

Comment

• The good thing I guess it is likely that Todd Butler had a hand in assembling they CWS bound Arkansas team, so he at least understands the talent level you need, now the question can he bring it in to WSU.

Comment

• Best team in Missouri State sports history and they don't even reach Omaha. Ouch.

Pig Soooooooooooooie
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Best team in Missouri State sports history and they don't even reach Omaha. Ouch.

Pig Soooooooooooooie
                        If we are going to go by this measure, the best season in your basketball program ended with your team not even making it out of the first weekend of the tournament.

I am proud of the Bears for this season. We have absolutely nothing to hang our heads about. I wish we could get to the point where we support each other in the postseason. Compare this post to the "SEC-SEC" chants that you heard at Baum. Everyone in that conference is pulling on the rope together. It would be nice if we could do the same in the Valley.

Comment

• I was pulling for the Bears to win.Tough break with having to go to Fayetteville.Got to think having game 3 at home helped the Hogs.They have unbelievable fan support as does the rest of the SEC.The fans are what makes that conference so great.Its awesome to watch college baseball supported so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            The good thing I guess it is likely that Todd Butler had a hand in assembling they CWS bound Arkansas team, so he at least understands the talent level you need, now the question can he bring it in to WSU.
                            Butler brought in all these guys that contributed to the piggies going to the CWS. He also was the guy that got the POY to Fayetteville.

He will get it done when he gets his guys to Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                              If we are going to go by this measure, the best season in your basketball program ended with your team not even making it out of the first weekend of the tournament.

I am proud of the Bears for this season. We have absolutely nothing to hang our heads about. I wish we could get to the point where we support each other in the postseason. Compare this post to the "SEC-SEC" chants that you heard at Baum. Everyone in that conference is pulling on the rope together. It would be nice if we could do the same in the Valley.
                              Well moron, why don't you look at the first post you made since your three year hiatus from this board? If you wouldn't have come in here like a bandwagon biotch, you probably would have found a little bit more respect coming your way. But you didn't. So I'm glad to see Arkansas finish you off.

Where have you been the last 3 years on the basketball forum? How come you haven't been coming over carrying the PRO-VALLEY flags over there? Why? Because you're an effing hypocrite.

Don't start nothing. Won't be nothing. Pig Soooooooooooooooooie.

So anyways, how did the Springfield Cardinals do this weekend? I hope that starling stadium is worth it to ya.

Pig Sooooooooooooie
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Alot of maturity going around on this thread right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X