No announcement yet.

Tournament Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooting for MSU all the way this weekend. Still think it's BS they are playing in Fayetteville, but it is what it is.

DBU picked a horrible time to play their worst baseball of the season. Miami should have a cakewalk to Omaha.

Lots of intriguing super regional match-ups. Maybe sometime in the next decade the Shox will see a super regional again, or even a regional again. Hopefully the good baseball down the stretch is a sign of good things to come

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
      Still think it's BS they are playing in Fayetteville,
      Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
        Hopefully the good baseball down the stretch is a sign of good things to come
        The history of sports is full of hope for next year but in reality you are only as good as your record.

The 2015 team was the worst in modern Shocker history.

Hopefully the pigs will beat the f u c k out of the heavy favorite Bares.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Hogs are pretty damn salty in SR's, aren't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Hogs are pretty damn salty in SR's, aren't they?
            Does not look good for the piggies only up three going into the bottom of the 5th.

The Ozark Juggernaut is home team and getting the thunder sticks ready to go.
            An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Bottom of the 6th no out and the bares waking up, 3-10, runner on 1st no outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                Bottom of the 6th no out and the bares waking up, 3-10, runner on 1st no outs.
                Are you really watching college baseball on a Friday night, Shirley?

I just finished grilling two steaks, some hamburgers and hotdogs. Heading off to the pool with my wife. She bought this metallic baggie thing of margaritas from Sam's Club. we'll drink that and maybe fireworks later on!
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• **** Shirley! I saw you posted, logged at your post, was surprised you were watching college baseball, so I took a peek to see what you were watching.

18-3 Arkansas. Why do you guys watch this crap? I'm off to drink and swim.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    **** Shirley! I saw you posted, logged at your post, was surprised you were watching college baseball, so I took a peek to see what you were watching.

18-3 Arkansas. Why do you guys watch this crap? I'm off to drink and swim.
                    Shirley and I have been waiting for the offensive explosion from the Ozark juggernaut, they still have the bottom of the 9th to make an historic comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                      Duh Bares is puttin' on one helluva show!
                      It's all the fault of the NCAA for not letting them play in their rented stadium.

Comment

• Good game bares the breaks just did not go their way today, if they only could have squeezed out 15 more runs they could have pulled it out by one.

Go pigs!

Comment

• Wow, they went back to sucking a lot faster than expected...well, glad that's over with. Now back to something that matters...WSU sports!

Comment

• That should eliminate a considerable amount of trash talk that was bound to occur

Comment

• Lusking will revert back to his usual posting style of *crickets*.

jtaylor may have made his last post ever on a Shocker board.

18-4? Good Lord that's embarrassing. Even more so for a National Seed.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Lusking will revert back to his usual posting style of *crickets*.

jtaylor may have made his last post ever on a Shocker board.

18-4? Good Lord that's embarrassing. Even more so for a National Seed.
                                Could have been worse! The hogs could have been playing a team that the Bears beat 5 times!
                                Last edited by Jtaylor; June 5, 2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X