South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc?
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Doc typing an ellipses after a dofo post is all it takes to push posters' panic button?

Comment

• I think it's confirmation that Manning has a mundane personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by ISASO View Post
          I think it's confirmation that Manning has a mundane personality.
          I don't know about his personality but I do know he has ZERO head coaching experience. I swear I want to puke every time his name is given by some NEKAH as a possibility for Wichita State. "oh let the basketball heavens that are NEK open up and shower blessings upon poor little Wichita with our lord and savior Danny Manning". Then they sit around and think what great people they are for such a terrific suggestion. Ballz Marie I can't stand me some NEKAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
            I don't know about his personality but I do know he has ZERO head coaching experience. I swear I want to puke every time his name is given by some NEKAH as a possibility for Wichita State. "oh let the basketball heavens that are NEK open up and shower blessings upon poor little Wichita with our lord and savior Danny Manning". Then they sit around and think what great people they are for such a terrific suggestion. Ballz Marie I can't stand me some NEKAH.
            John Cooper would be a better bet
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
              Doc typing an ellipses after a dofo post is all it takes to push posters' panic button?
              No panic here and Dufo just clued us in on what somebody sent out on twitter. I saw it but didn't think it was reliable enough to post.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                John Cooper would be a better bet
                No it would be the better decision based on actual coaching results. Danny Manning would be the bet.

Comment

• This recent tweet stinks of someone seeking attention/followers.

Comment

• this reads from top to bottom. Take it FWIW

Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

Retweet
                    Favorite
                    · Open

@LeeHogan2001 That's my thought, but I wonder if Shaka was meant to be on tonight and Martin tomorrow.By Monday I think we'll know
                    In reply to Lee Hogan
                    54m Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

· Open

Marty Tirrell, who hosts a radio show in the Midwest, says South Carolina and Gregg Marshall are close to a deal. I don't trust this report.
                    43m Lee Hogan Lee Hogan ‏ @LeeHogan2001

· Open

@dixiefriedsport not even close to what those on the USC side are saying. Sounds like Martin is the hot name right now.
                    Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

Close

@LeeHogan2001 At this point I'd be shocked if it wasn't him. The talk of Tubby Smith has to be a distraction. Tubby doesn't make sense.
                    Hide conversation
                    10:51 PM - 22 Mar 12 via web · Details

Retweet
                    Favorite

36m Lee Hogan Lee Hogan ‏ @LeeHogan2001

· Open

@dixiefriedsport hope Martin not on CBS means things are getting finalized.
                    35m Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

· Open

@LeeHogan2001 That's my thought, but I wonder if Shaka was meant to be on tonight and Martin tomorrow.By Monday I think we'll know
                    32m Lee Hogan Lee Hogan ‏ @LeeHogan2001

· Open

@dixiefriedsport would be good pub if we announced it tomorrow and he was on the air as new coach but most likely not to happen that fast.
                    48m Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

Retweet
                    Favorite
                    · Open

I tink Tirrell is just looking for attention. I'd say 70% Frank Martin right now. BTW why wasn't Martin on CBS tonight?
                    52m Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

Retweet
                    Favorite
                    · Open

This is Tirrell's website http://www.mouthofthemidwest.com/ He's missed more often than he's gotten things like this correct.
                    54m Matt Barber Matt Barber ‏ @dixiefriedsport

Retweet
                    Favorite
                    · Open

Marty Tirrell, who hosts a radio show in the Midwest, says South Carolina and Gregg Marshall are close to a deal. I don't trust this report.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                      the part where he throws in danny manning makes it obvious he is just tossing something out there, what a tool.
                      I agree, the part about Manning makes this lose all credibility
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I am not worried, Are you worried ?

Sleep well tonight.

Comment

• See this thread for Matt Perault/Marty Tirrell
                          tie-in:
                          http://sneakydave.com/wp/2011/02/23/...to-competitor/
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20120323/SPORTS/303230006/1002/rss02

i
                            nteresting article

Comment

• Interesting headline
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Whomever lands the South Carolina job will have a tough rebuilding gig in a very impressive and competitive Conference. Sounds like a job that you would have around 3-4 years to produce or bust. Darrin Horn only received around 3 years and got the boot.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X