South Carolina fires Darrin Horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
    Tubby's an interesting case. Probably not worth the salary/buyout USC would have to pay, yet, with Tubby being unhappy at MN, his 6-12 conference record both of the last two years may not get much better. MN just might think about doing some wheelin' and dealin'.

Comment

• If Coach Jacobson went to Minnesota, can you just imagine what a Minnesota v. Wisconsin game would look like?

Double watching paint dry.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        If Coach Jacobson went to Minnesota, can you just imagine what a Minnesota v. Wisconsin game would look like?

Double watching paint dry.

You'd just end up with 10 guys lying on their backs trying to out-flop each other. That would be a weird game.
        There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• From Twitter

Shaka Smart to
          #CBS's Greg Gumbel on why he didn't leave for Illinois: "It came down that I love it at VCU...Don't run away from happiness."
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            From Twitter

Shaka Smart to
            #CBS's Greg Gumbel on why he didn't leave for Illinois: "It came down that I love it at VCU...Don't run away from happiness."
            Need to make this its own thread. A Wise man
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek View Post
              You'd just end up with 10 guys lying on their backs trying to out-flop each other. That would be a weird game.
              So what your are saying it would look like the deck of a fishing boat when they open the net with all that flopping.

Comment

• Gregg Marshall and South Carolina very close - Danny Manning might get a Wichita State look, but mundane personality is a drawback

@martytirrell

Comment

• I wondered how he is the only one knowing this.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    I wondered how he is the only one knowing this.
                    You mean that you don't see the obvious insider connections into the South Carolina program that come with covering Iowa State sports on the radio?
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
                      Gregg Marshall and South Carolina very close - Danny Manning might get a Wichita State look, but mundane personality is a drawback

@martytirrell
                      After a quick Google search, this guy has a terrible track record with his "inside information". Hopefully he's just an attention hoe.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• To counter, one of USC boards just said a source has Martin as the selection and that Hyman is drawing up the contract for his agent tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          To counter, one of USC boards just said a source has Martin as the selection and that Hyman is drawing up the contract for his agent tonight.
                          Read that and another says a player told him its Martin and Marshall is out. Hope hes right
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Gregg Marshall and South Carolina very close - Danny Manning might get a Wichita State look, but mundane personality is a drawback

@martytirrell
                            the part where he throws in danny manning makes it obvious he is just tossing something out there, what a tool.

Comment

@martytirrell

Comment

• What does that mean Doc?
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X