• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Meh. The gap between what Loyola and Drake are, and what WSU was in it's darkest hour, is still a height too tall for Tekele Cotton to reach.

WSU may suck again. But will always keep trying. And has the resources and support to eventually turn that in to something again.
      Probably true, but there were "9" ankle biters referenced originally.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Probably true, but there were "9" ankle biters referenced originally.
        Please, by all means, dispute what was said.

Let's hear it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What the MWC fans are saying.

Didn't see a thread on this yet. Sorry if I missed it if there already is one. Here's the link: http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writer/dennis-dodd/25576548/wichita-state-interested-in-joining-mountain-west-may-bring-back-football
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Looks like we are going to need a new display case.

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted elsewhere. Interesting article and would much rather go to the AAC than to the MWC.

Since Wichita State is putting feelers out, there should be strong feeling for the American Athletic Conference. It is a match geographically, competitively and financially for Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                Not sure if this was posted elsewhere. Interesting article and would much rather go to the AAC than to the MWC.

http://www.kwch.com/content/sports/A...378135851.html
                very interesting read.....

Comment

• Good to see WSU and conference realignment in the national media. Unfortunately, it appears we aren't as desirable as some on this site think we are. I stick by what I said a while back, WSU switching conferences will more than likely come when "high major" conferences decide to expand and dominos start falling across the board.

Comment

• Maybe we are desirable. Maybe we are undesirable and just maybe we are in between. We are not BYU or Notre Dame but we have some things to offer. We just don't know what is being discussed behind the scenes and we don't know yet how much of an option football may be. Therefore, it is difficult to speculate with the unknowns that we have.

Comment

• Well timely pics of football helmets and marching band uniform might give us a hint
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I love how UNI fans call me delusional for wanting to get out of the MVC. It's tough for them to comprehend outgrowing a conference!

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                          Not sure if this was posted elsewhere. Interesting article and would much rather go to the AAC than to the MWC.

http://www.kwch.com/content/sports/A...378135851.html
                          Ditto. Watching half of our season's games start in in the 9-11 central time zone is too radical of a change for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                            I love how UNI fans call me delusional for wanting to get out of the MVC. It's tough for them to comprehend outgrowing a conference!
                            UNI fans need to concentrate more on protecting 12 point leads with 40 seconds to go on the national spotlight.

Embarrassing.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                              Good to see WSU and conference realignment in the national media. Unfortunately, it appears we aren't as desirable as some on this site think we are. I stick by what I said a while back, WSU switching conferences will more than likely come when "high major" conferences decide to expand and dominos start falling across the board.
                              We are not desirable to that conference without football.

Dumb.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                I saw this article posted on facebook last night. Several people agreed with Fred. There was some discussion about needing football to be desirable. The funny part is that about half the comments were from KU fans, talking about get better for longer, you'll never make it to the B12, etc.etc. Not a single Shocker fan had said a word about KU or the B12 at the time I read those comments. I love that WSU still lives rent free in KU fanboy's otherwise empty skulls.
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X