X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      No. I think that's just some of the local press.
      Who in the local press doesn't like Coach Marshall?

Comment

• Damn! I never thought this video would be so popular!You are free to use this video as long as you credit me.P.S. idk why this video still exists lol.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Soooooo Who is going to go padlock the door now and not let them out until they vote Yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Any reason at all why we're letting a troll that's using a child pedophile picture as his avatar ruin this day for everyone?
            Boy what is the matter with you? Just another fellow shocker maniac who is excited about the conference switch and well deserved respect this great institution is going to receive so would you kindly quit badgering me boy

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Bardo is in an "Emerging Leaders" panel right now. If he gets up and leaves because his phone rings ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Soooooo Who is going to go padlock the door now and not let them out until they vote Yes?
                Already on it!

Comment

• Leaving the Valley and going to the AAC is kinda like listening to Clapton play instead of listening to my cousin Jerome.

Comment

• It's been six minutes. Shouldn't they have made a decision by now?

I volunteer to climb up to the rafters of Koch and cut down the current Valley banners as soon as the announcement is made. Don't even have to give me a safety harness.
                    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

• My patience has officially run out.

Comment

• I volunteer to climb up to the rafters of Koch and cut down the current Valley banners as soon as the announcement is made. Don't even have to give me a safety harness.

Pffff.. "safety harness".... hold my beer

Comment

• I got a Fever! And the only perscription, is more Cotton!

Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• To Uncle mike being banned, and hopefully to the MVC

Comment

• For the longest time I thought this thread was just a pipe dream...what a great time to be Shocker!
                              β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X