Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis has brought in several high rated guards over the last couple days. I'm curious if there will be enough pt for everyone in their back court moving forward. Lots of underclassmen who expect to be lead dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
      Memphis has brought in several high rated guards over the last couple days. I'm curious if there will be enough pt for everyone in their back court moving forward. Lots of underclassmen who expect to be lead dog.
      With the addition of Baugh, Quinones, and now grad transfer Tucker, one has to wonder where Lomax will get his minutes and how Harris will react to likely getting fewer minutes than in his freshman year. Quinones is also wanting Boogie Ellis to come on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
        Memphis has brought in several high rated guards over the last couple days. I'm curious if there will be enough pt for everyone in their back court moving forward. Lots of underclassmen who expect to be lead dog.
        Penny Hardaway said he wanted to build a team that runs, plays aggressive defense, and can score from anywhere. Only one of their guards averaged over 20 minutes last year. I can see a lot of platooning with the bigs and guards he added. They still have 2 scholarships left.

Comment

• Armoni Brooks is staying in the draft and will not return to Houston.
          “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
          Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
          X