Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
    Safety or linebacker?
    Cotton is used to playing 30 minutes a game? Most NFL players play, what, a couple of minutes of actual action?

I see no reason Cotton couldn't be a starting tight end and starting linebacker.

Comment

• He is my running back. Plows through any line.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Ha! I got you all beat.

Cotton is going to play punter & kicker and punt/kick-off returner all on the same play. Then when he plays Minnesota Vikings or the Baltimore Ravens, while the ball is in the air he is going to go to the sidelines and give Adrian Peterson a whipping and Ray Rice a knock-out punch to the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          Ha! I got you all beat.

Cotton is going to play punter & kicker and punt/kick-off returner all on the same play. Then when he plays Minnesota Vikings or the Baltimore Ravens, while the ball is in the air he is going to go to the sidelines and give Adrian Peterson a whipping and Ray Rice a knock-out punch to the face.
          He will also be one of the cameramen on the sideline, except when a player goes out of bounds they will get out of his way. All the while, he will be the play-by-play announcer on the telecast.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
            Cotton is used to playing 30 minutes a game? Most NFL players play, what, a couple of minutes of actual action?

I see no reason Cotton couldn't be a starting tight end and starting linebacker.
            Other then he is way undersized for those positions.

Comment

• If Cotton played football. He would be drafted.

Thus giving us more NFL players in the league than probably every other Valley school that has football in our first year of existence.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Other then he is way undersized for those positions.
                I think Bob was just having fun. I think we can come up with a lot of reasons this is a silly topic. Cotton is also likely not going to be drafted first overall. And he's not Deion Sanders, so he probably won't play offense and defense.

Oh. And Cotton plays basketball.

Comment

• One of our more inventive derailments. though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                    One of our more inventive derailments. though.
                    What is Derail doing now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                      What is Derail doing now ?
                      Derail Green (1) Forward - Southland Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll 2014-15:  Green had to sit out the season due to NCAA Division I transfer rules. Previous: 

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        If Cotton played football. He would be drafted.

Thus giving us more NFL players in the league than probably every other Valley school that has football in our first year of existence.
                        Not drake
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Not drake
                          Little old Drake University has put more players in the NFL than powerhouse Missouri State.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I think Drake outperforms both UNI and Missouri State in the NBA/ABA department as well.
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                              I want football at Wichita State.

I do not want to risk the success of basketball to get it, not that this is even a possibility. The recent success of HCGM's program has caused me to considerably moderate my position.
                              S.a.m.e. h.e.r.e.

Also the increased enrollment due to Bardo's strong agenda has even further caused me to reconsider my stance.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                S.a.m.e. h.e.r.e.

Also the increased enrollment due to Bardo's strong agenda has even further caused me to reconsider my stance.
                                What? You are going to give up your "Standing Crane" position for what, the "Crouching Tiger"?

Comment

Working...
                                X