American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Parr of me thinks that it has to be for 2018-19. But the other part of me wonders if this hasn't been an ongoing thing for a year ir so already, making it possible for next year...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Part of me thinks that the good doctor's prescription for patience is less for the announcement and more for the switch. I'm guessing the 2018-19 season as well.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
        Part of me thinks that the good doctor's prescription for patience is less for the announcement and more for the switch. I'm guessing the 2018-19 season as well.
        Maybe it's not that bad being in MVC 17-18? We should be highly ranked and should get a 1-2 seed regardless. Then could be placed at IBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
          Maybe it's not that bad being in MVC 17-18? We should be highly ranked and should get a 1-2 seed regardless. Then could be placed at IBA.
          Can't play at IBA. We are the host
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            Can't play at IBA. We are the host
            We're co-hosts with the MVC. The MVC can be the solo host if we give it up. Would they take it if we leave and try to give it to them though?

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
              We're co-hosts with the MVC. The MVC can be the solo host if we give it up. Would they take it if we leave and try to give it to them though?
              Yeah but he said stay in the MVC and get a 1-2 seed. Pretty sure if we are still in the MVC we won't be playing at IBA
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I would think the AAC would take over from the MVC as co host if we leave this year. That way we could drop out and play at IBA.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• The sooner the better; next year's team will be a big RPI boost to whichever league they play in. I would think the AAC would want the Shocks ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                    Part of me thinks that the good doctor's prescription for patience is less for the announcement and more for the switch. I'm guessing the 2018-19 season as well.
                    Where's the dislike button?

Comment

• I'm kind of sad we don't get a goodbye tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Next season confirmed. Pack your bags, boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                          Next season confirmed. Pack your bags, boys.
                          Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I guess I should thank our mods that there isn't one yet! I sure hope it happens sooner. I believe that negotiations have already taken place and all that is needed now is for the paper pushers to get to work. I hope I'm right, I just hope my timetable is slower than the AAC and Wichita State.
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                              Source?
                              Seriously?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Seriously?
                                I believe ShockerFever. He and Jamar know everything!

Comment

Working...
                                X