• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I hAte All of you ...... C
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• So if there's no announcement today, don't be surprised if some of you have egg all over your house...

Comment

• If, for some reason, this all falls apart or turns out to be much ado about nothing, I'm just letting some of you know that I will be converting to witchcraft, picking up a number of voodoo dolls, and buying enough pins and needles to supply a third world country.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          If, for some reason, this all falls apart or turns out to be much ado about nothing, I'm just letting some of you know that I will be converting to witchcraft, picking up a number of voodoo dolls, and buying enough pins and needles to supply a third world country.
          Please make one that looks like Doug Elgin. It'll take years to wipe the smug look off his face.

Comment

• Why do you expect something today?
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• April Fools Day is tomorrow. Let this not me a giant joke at our expense.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                April Fools Day is tomorrow. Let this not me a giant joke at our expense.
                It is ? March 29th is April Fools day?

Comment

new world, I guess.....:)

Comment

We are living in the era of #AlternativeFacts, so....
                    78-65

Comment

• Someone mentioned that there might be an announcement today? Can we confirm with capitalized letters in the contents of a sentence?
                      "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                      Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                        April Fools Day is tomorrow. Let this not me a giant joke at our expense.
                        Wow, could you imagined on April 1 the AAC takes a vote and WSU falls short say 1 vote......oh the humanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Wow, could you imagined on April 1 the AAC takes a vote and WSU falls short say 1 vote......oh the humanity!

Comment

• Tomorrow or Thursday would be my guess for the announcement if they want to get a lot of press right before and during the final four.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                              Someone mentioned that there might be an announcement today? Can we confirm with capitalized letters in the contents of a sentence?
                              I heard billy wamPLEr is trAnSfErring from drake.

Comment

• This is killing me!

Comment

Working...
                                X