No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AAC, if they at all care about basketball, needs us as much as we need them.

WSU - 10 Seed - 30-4, RPI = 32, Kenpom = 8

SMU - 6 Seed - 30-4, RPI = 13, Kenpom = 14

Cincy - 6 Seed - 29-5, RPI = 12, Kenpom = 18

Comment

• Originally posted by SMU33 View Post

[*]
      Doug GottliebVerified account@GottliebShow 14m14 minutes agoMore

Doug Gottlieb Retweeted Monte Cross
      Or beat any of the 4 tourney teams they played. Supposedly going to AAC in 2019

Doug Gottlieb added,
      Monte Cross @Red21Cross
      @GottliebShow Does Wichita St move to a different conference to get more respect all around? #MVC is a joke conference...

i hope doug is wrong and hope u guys get in this year!
      Replying to fix background.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by SMU33 View Post

• Doug GottliebVerified account @GottliebShow 14m14 minutes agoMore

Doug Gottlieb Retweeted Monte Cross
            Or beat any of the 4 tourney teams they played. Supposedly going to AAC in 2019

Doug Gottlieb added,
            Monte Cross @Red21Cross
            @GottliebShow Does Wichita St move to a different conference to get more respect all around? #MVC is a joke conference...

i hope doug is wrong and hope u guys get in this year!

Hope he is wrong on the date. But like that he thinks we are supposed to join in 2019. At this point I just want to know that it is happening lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Not to split hairs with Goatlube, but we didn't lose to every tourney team we played.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              Not to split hairs with Goatlube, but we didn't lose to every tourney team we played.
              Details! You wouldn't expect him to know what he's talking about, would you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                Details! You wouldn't expect him to know what he's talking about, would you?
                Unless it is related to credit card numbers, then he's golden.

Comment

• In case you want to feel absolutely terrible about the chances of WSU moving to the AAC:

For reference, the poster's last 3 guarantees were for an ISU win in Wichita, a healthy ISU beatdown of WSU in St. Louis, and an ISU at-large bid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    In case you want to feel absolutely terrible about the chances of WSU moving to the AAC:

For reference, the poster's last 3 guarantees were for an ISU win in Wichita, a healthy ISU beatdown of WSU in St. Louis, and an ISU at-large bid.
                    That guy is a troll though, isn't he? I assume his end game with that thread is to troll WSU fans, so...

Dude's probably on SN right now looking for reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      In case you want to feel absolutely terrible about the chances of WSU moving to the AAC:

Eff it, I'll take it!

At least the others are masked behind his rose-colored glasses. This could be based on concrete detail. Could be a load of bull too, but I choose to believe!

If this is true, the committee could have given us a 12-seed this year and I wouldn't have cared!
                      The Assman

Comment

• It would not surprise me if the selection reveal pushed this to happen quickly. Both WSU and the AAC felt dissed.

Comment

• Coach Marshall stayed at a Holiday Inn Express one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            That's Edgar from Men in Black
                            Or is it Jank wearing an Edgar suit?
                            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              Eff it, I'll take it!

At least the others are masked behind his rose-colored glasses. This could be based on concrete detail. Could be a load of bull too, but I choose to believe!

If this is true, the committee could have given us a 12-seed this year and I wouldn't have cared!
                              The 12 seed might have been a better deal.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                                The 12 seed might have been a better deal.
                                Ha! I would have taken the Gophers in a heartbeat!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X