American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
    We don't start a JUCO AA...he comes off the bench. Starter Zach Brown was a concensus top 200, and rated as a top 100 by Future150.
    Willis has started this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Willis has started this season.
      I'm aware, but I don't think he's started since January. I thought when you said, "we start", that you were referring to our current starters.
      Livin the dream

Comment

We start:

Junior Top 50
        Freshman Top 100
        Sophomore Top 100
        Junior Juco AA
        Junior OKC POY 2012

To say nothing of the fact that according to 247Sports, WSU has had the superior recruiting class contrasted with CU in 7 out of the last 10 years, 3 out of the last 5 years, as well as the most recent 2 classes.

One might say that CU's move to the BE helped CU move recruiting up to a level similar to what WSU already gets in the MVC.

As with most characteristics associated with the CU MBB program, once you get past skin deep it's all just appearances. There's no meat on the bone to be found; a false bill of goods.
        Their board is clueless. The dumbasses blame every single loss on their "Valley players". "I can't wait til we are done with these Valley players". It's just absolutely hilarious. Nevermind the fact that their BEST season in program history was in the first year of the BIG EAST with ALL Valley players.

It's absolutely hilarious. Can't wait til they get bounced on day 1 again.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Their board is clueless. The dumbasses blame every single loss on their "Valley players". "I can't wait til we are done with these Valley players". It's just absolutely hilarious. Nevermind the fact that their BEST season in program history was in the first year of the BIG EAST with ALL Valley players.

It's absolutely hilarious. Can't wait til they get bounced on day 1 again.
          Can I have WSU's Final Four, 35-0, and KU beating "Valley Players" back?!?!

Oh... You mean THESE WSU "Valley Players" may be as good, or better, than THOSE "Valley Players"??!?!

Me publick univercity edumication know understand....
          The Assman

Comment

As with most characteristics associated with the CU MBB program, once you get past skin deep it's all just appearances. There's no meat on the bone to be found; a false bill of goods.
            Please elaborate. Or were you just talking about recruiting?

Comment

• One thing that would suck about being in the AAC is this time slot for the conference tourney championship sucks. I'd gladly deal with it, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                Please elaborate. Or were you just talking about recruiting?
                You guys have two things that help prop up your facade: the ability to draw a large - albeit a mostly quiet and disinterested - crowd, and a freakish ability to win conference tournaments to secure an auto bid. Take those two things away and you're Drake with a better haircut. Just fifteen years ago I'm not even sure if there was a discernible difference between CU and Drake.

CU is miles away from being big time when it comes to actual nuts and bolts like program budget, NCAA results, advanced metrics, AP Poll appearances, and so on and so forth. You're a mirage, both then and now.

Comment

• Has Jank always looked like an extra from a horror movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Has Jank always looked like an extra from a horror movie?
                    Pretty much...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Has Jank always looked like an extra from a horror movie?
                      Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Pretty much...

He would make a great bad guy in a movie like Willem Dafoe

Comment

• That's Edgar from Men in Black

Comment

You guys have two things that help prop up your facade: the ability to draw a large - albeit a mostly quiet and disinterested - crowd, and a freakish ability to win conference tournaments to secure an auto bid. Take those two things away and you're Drake with a better haircut. Just fifteen years ago I'm not even sure if there was a discernible difference between CU and Drake.

CU is miles away from being big time when it comes to actual nuts and bolts like program budget, NCAA results, advanced metrics, AP Poll appearances, and so on and so forth. You're a mirage, both then and now.
                            I see. Thank you for elaborating.

Comment

• AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!! AAC!!!
                              The Assman

Comment

• Doug GottliebVerified account @GottliebShow 14m14 minutes agoMore

Doug Gottlieb Retweeted Monte Cross
                                  Or beat any of the 4 tourney teams they played. Supposedly going to AAC in 2019

Doug Gottlieb added,
                                  Monte Cross @Red21Cross
                                  @GottliebShow Does Wichita St move to a different conference to get more respect all around? #MVC is a joke conference...

i hope doug is wrong and hope u guys get in this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X