American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post

Also, tin foil hat time, Dr. Sexton moved to Student Affairs because he wasn't on board with changing conferences?
    Or, perhaps, not on board with bringing back football.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
      Or, perhaps, not on board with bringing back football.
      Or, perhaps he wants to be the football coach, and this is just a transition period.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
        I thought this conversation about the possibility of WSU moving to the Big East was pretty on topic for the Realignment and Wichita State: Best Possible Outcome thread. Am I missing something?
        Did you miss the multiple replies about spangles fries?
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Also, tin foil hat time, Dr. Sexton moved to Student Affairs because he wasn't on board with changing conferences?
          Alternatively, Eric has a skillset that does not match the one required to negotiate such a titanic maneuver.

Comment

Did you miss the multiple replies about spangles fries?
            No. I saw that. I was just impressed that it was actually brought back to what I thought was pretty much on topic. Many threads seem to wander off and never make it back to their home. :(
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
              Many threads seem to wander off and never make it back to their home. :(
              That's why I made the request.

Comment

• What conferences academics match up to Wichita State's vision? This is where we need to start to get the bigger goal in mind. Does the AAC do academic things? I only remember hearing the BIG and SEC and ACC talk about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Freddy's also
                  Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Off topic, but a Freddy's on campus would be legit!
                  Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  Email that to bardo and it will be in by the end of the month

Oops, sorry for the off-topic post... but it's kinda on-topic. :)
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    I'm thinking Fred needs to open his own vehicle rental service called "Fred's Van Fleet."
                    That will really confuse some people.

Comment

There is a massive problem with threads constantly going off-topic. Can we please make a consistent effort to stay on topic. It's getting out of hand.
                      Are you trying to snag Ritalin as a Shockernet sponsor? Just because we're a bunch of...

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Wichita State just hired a new Title IX coordinator with background work at Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina, Nebraska and Oklahoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-unit View Post
                          Wichita State just hired a new Title IX coordinator with background work at Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
                          Those sound like schools with FBS football. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by wu-unit View Post
                            Wichita State just hired a new Title IX coordinator with background work at Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina, Nebraska and Oklahoma.
                            Who? Is there a press release?

Comment

• Wichita State University has appointed Natasha M. Stephens as Title IX coordinator. The university restructured the Title IX role within the Office of Equal Employment Opportunity in compliance with federal regulations.

Comment

• Ummm, not to be a stickler, but the presser didn't exactly say she worked at those exact FBS schools.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X