• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Please!!!
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Interesting.... The glaring question is where would Wichita State park the rest of their athletics? Independent?
      Leave them in the Valley?

Comment

• I advise all my clients to write letters to Santa begging that the 4 sources are legit.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Interesting.... The glaring question is where would Wichita State park the rest of their athletics? Independent?
          Summit League would be a good fit. Possibly the WAC with UMKC now it in (travel partner, etc.). The Valley absolutely cannot let WSU keep their other sports in the league if men's basketball leaves. That would be a really, really bad look.

Comment

• As if "bad look" is something the MVC has shown itself to be above.

Comment

My assumption when they refer to basketball only they mean Olympic sports only but who knows. It would certainly be odd for them to only have 12 in football and basketball and 11 I'm the others.

Comment

• The Valley is all about supporting schools that don't bring their fair share to the conference. If anything, WSU would finally fit the mold. Except those teams would still be bringing more than their share...

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                  Summit League would be a good fit. Possibly the WAC with UMKC now it in (travel partner, etc.). The Valley absolutely cannot let WSU keep their other sports in the league if men's basketball leaves. That would be a really, really bad look.
                  Well, Casey, the Valley already told Wichita State all or nothing.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                    My assumption when they refer to basketball only they mean Olympic sports only but who knows. It would certainly be odd for them to only have 12 in football and basketball and 11 I'm the others.
                    That is how I understood it as well. No football.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      As if "bad look" is something the MVC has shown itself to be above.
                      I agree. But if your girlfriend leaves you for another supposedly better man, she shouldn't expect you to watch after her dog or something when she goes on a trip. I'd be too proud to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                        That would make sense, but the article said basketball only. The challenge for the AAC in having the shockers bring the olympic sports is travel costs and logistics. Not important in football and basketball, could be a deal breaker in volleyball, softball and baseball.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Well, Casey, the Valley already told Wichita State all or nothing.
                          True. I was quoting you and making a point to someone else. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                            I agree. But if your girlfriend leaves you for another supposedly better man, she shouldn't expect you to watch after her dog or something when she goes on a trip. I'd be too proud to do that.
                            I bought that ***** the dog!

I want my records back!

Comment

• Please let this be true! A true Christmas miracle?!

Comment

That would make sense, but the article said basketball only. The challenge for the AAC in having the shockers bring the olympic sports is travel costs and logistics. Not important in football and basketball, could be a deal breaker in volleyball, softball and baseball.
                                Meh. They don't mind Tulsa.

Comment

Working...
                                X