Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    oil
    Yessir. Still, that's bigger than Okie State's endowment, and they've got T. Boone. Pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Not trying to "fact" you at all, but the WSU figure you have is actually low. The WSU Foundation says that as of a little over a year ago we sit at $237M, and I believe I've heard in the media recently that giving to WSU has been at record levels lately.
      Please "fact" me at will. I pulled those numbers from Wikipedia, so they are most certainly in need of an update.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        Please "fact" me at will. I pulled those numbers from Wikipedia, so they are most certainly in need of an update.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• It is Friday late afternoon and I'm bored, so I'll rehash and update the below info for sheets and giggles.

AD Revenues:

WSU (no football) - $22.7M
          SIU (football) - $21.2M
          ISU Red (football) - $19.6M
          Creighton (no football)(for reference) - $17.7M
          Drake (no football) - $16.1M
          MSU (football) - $15.1M
          UNI (football) - $14.5M
          Bradley (no football) - $13.7M
          Loyola (no football) - $12.5M
          ISU Blue (football) - $11.7M
          Evansville (no football) - $10.5M

MBB Expenses:

WSU - $5.4M
          Creighton (for reference) - $5.3M
          Bradley - $3.8M
          Drake -$2.6M
          ISU Red - $2.4M
          UNI - $2.4M
          Loyola - $2.4M
          Evansville - $2.3M
          MSU - $2.1M
          ISU Blue - $1.7M
          SIU - $1.5M

SOURCE: http://ope.ed.gov/athletics/index.aspx

Comment

• I'm pretty sure our entire MBB program is well endowed

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              I'm pretty sure our entire MBB program is well endowed
              Just ask John Jones ...

#ballstotheface

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                I'm pretty sure our entire MBB program is well endowed
                Well there is a recent announcement that Orukpe is now playing for Penas in Spain, if that's any indication. Of course he's a 7 foot Nigerian, so it may not be indicative of where the rest of the team hangs, so to speak.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Well there is a recent announcement that Orukpe is now playing for Penas in Spain, if that's any indication. Of course he's a 7 foot Nigerian, so it may not be indicative of where the rest of the team hangs, so to speak.
                  Shockernet is full of good material tonight.

I can definitely see why that particular team would be interested in EO

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    I thought Cold was banned.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Just ask John Jones ...

#ballstotheface
                      Still find it incredible Cotton didn't get the and 1 there....he was hammered, in a posterized sort of way.

Comment

• I've watched the gif many times but seeing the still image at that moment really captures the fan reaction. They all look like "that's not good."
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                          I've watched the gif many times but seeing the still image at that moment really captures the fan reaction. They all look like "that's not good."
                          He posterized Redturd's #10 so hard it knocked him into 2015 -- so technically I think Cotton's dunk will be eligible for dunk of the year again this season.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Still find it incredible Cotton didn't get the and 1 there....he was hammered, in a posterized sort of way.
                            Don't tell that to any IlSt fans. From what I've seen they think there should have been a foul on Cotton. None of them seem to be sure what the foul should be, but seem quite sure it should have been called. Perhaps he used illegal amounts of athleticism. Or maybe he dunked too hard whilst being impeded without regard for women, children, or rims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Don't tell that to any IlSt fans. From what I've seen they think there should have been a foul on Cotton. None of them seem to be sure what the foul should be, but seem quite sure it should have been called. Perhaps he used illegal amounts of athleticism. Or maybe he dunked too hard whilst being impeded without regard for women, children, or rims.
                              I remember reading those, it reminded me of the scene from Major League where the Yankees player hits the home run off Vaughn and one of the Indians fans says it was "too high, too high".

Comment

• I'm huge on the Missouri State board! Fev would be proud of me!
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X