No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    :strawberry:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      SB that photo has been shown to be a fake. It was photoshopped.
      Actually it is real, the occupy movement did photoshop their own fake in response. But thanks for trying.

bagram.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Actually it is real, the occupy movement did photoshop their own fake in response. But thanks for trying.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132[/ATTACH]
        Whatever!
        Last edited by kcshocker11; January 24, 2012, 10:16 PM.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• “There's no doubt in our minds we can play with the best teams in the country - if we play well.”
          Gregg Marshall
          :poster_wsu:

Comment

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
            Carl Sagan
            Last edited by 60Shock; January 26, 2012, 04:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• "Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you want to be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding." -- Betty White
              :GB_bonesrock:

Comment

• Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
                John D Rockefeller
                :pirate:

Comment

• Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.
                  Steven Wright
                  :monkey:

Comment

• I busted a mirror and got seven years bad luck, but my lawyer thinks he can get me five.
                    Steven Wright

:peaceful:

Comment

• 396284_372749419417242_108038612554992_1464785_115499407_n.jpg:watermelon:

Comment

• A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
                        Bill Cosby

:gorilla:

Comment

• I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

Lucille Ball
                          :encouragement:

Comment

• The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I'd been up all night inventing the Camcorder.
                            Al Gore
                            :nevreness:

Comment

• We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.
                              Martin Luther King Jr
                              :tiger:

Comment

• Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is
                                absurd. —Voltaire
                                :poster_toure:

Comment

Working...
                                X