No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To do no evil is good, to intend none better.
    Claudius
    :GB_bonesrock:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life.
      Miles Davis
      :pirate:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
        Steve Jobs
        :peach:

Comment

• If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street-sweeper who did his job well.
          Martin Luther King Jr.
          :saturn:

Comment

• There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry.
            George Armstrong Custer
            :soap:

Comment

• When you reach the top, that's when the climb begins.
              Michael Caine
              :unconscious:

Comment

• Man's proper stature is not one of mediocrity, failure, frustration, or defeat, but one of achievement, strength, and nobility. In short, man can and ought to be a hero.
                Mike Mentzer
                :victorious:

Comment

• Everyone realizes this coupon book is not actually worth fifteen thousand dollars, right? You'd have to spend two hundred thousand dollars on **** youi don't even need to get fifteen thousand dollars worth of benefits. I'm not the only who sees this, right? -- Oscar
                  :mushroom:

Comment

• Well, I screwed it up real good, didn't I?
                    Richard M Nixon
                    :untroubled:

Comment

• Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
                      Oscar Wilde

:nevreness:

Comment

• You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think. --Milton Berle
                        :GB_bonesrock:

Comment

• NewWord

I like this and believe that it will become a recognized English word.
                          Finally, a word to describe our current political situation.
                          Read this one over slowly and totally absorb the facts that are within this definition.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Television: A medium. So called because it's neither rare nor well done.

Ernie Kovacs
                            :tongue-new:

Comment

• occupy-bagram-01-2012.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]131[/ATTACH]
                                SB that photo has been shown to be a fake. It was photoshopped.

Comment

Working...
                                X