No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A government that remembers that the people are its master is a good and needed thing -- G.H.W. Bush

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.
        Charles M. Schulz
        8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.
          Charles Darwin
          8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

"I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them." - Charles Darwin

Comment

...the government should do for the people only what the people cannot do for themselves. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The key word there being "ONLY".

Not "everything", or "what they won't do for themselves".

Comment

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Carlyle said "a lie cannot live." It shows that he did not know how to tell them. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!
                      Curly Howard

Well being as there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.
                      Curly Howard
                      8)

Comment

• The heart of the fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of the wise man is in his heart -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all.
                          Stephen Hawking
                          8)

Comment

• There are few secrets in football. So execute.”
                            Hank Stram
                            8)GO Chiefs!

Comment

• Don't go away mad, just go away

Tommy Lee

Comment

• All morons hate it when you call them a moron.
                                J. D. Salinger
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X