No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the reason I'm not talking Covid anymore is because I've said everything that needs to be said on the subject... 10 times over. If you lined up all my argument victories in the Covid thread, it would circle the globe 3 times. I called the mercy rule myself.

And I'm sorry that ya'll are having withdrawal from my expert-level pandemic guidance, I really am, but there's plenty to go back and read if you're having trouble sleeping at night.

P.S. Boosters, masking, and vaccines are ALL scientifically sound pandemic advice. Now get back to your Fox News Alerts!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Dude, drop the ****ing fluorescent Covid lures, I'm not gonna bite. You're a galactic moron. The only place you're not is in this forum due to the bell curve.

Joe Biden is the Almighty God of Covid compared to Donald "Drink Some Bleach" Trump.

Your head is so far up Fox News' ass you wouldn't see light for days if you started pulling out right now.
      I told you all...straight gibberish.

Comment

And the reason I'm not talking Covid anymore is because I've said everything that needs to be said on the subject... 10 times over. If you lined up all my argument victories in the Covid thread, it would circle the globe 3 times. I called the mercy rule myself.

And I'm sorry that ya'll are having withdrawal from my expert-level pandemic guidance, I really am, but there's plenty to go back and read if you're having trouble sleeping at night.

P.S. Boosters, masking, and vaccines are ALL scientifically sound pandemic advice. Now get back to your Fox News Alerts!!!!
        You’re a a Moron. MSM protects Joe Biden at every turn. They almost NEVER do a news piece that hursts him. They just attack Fox News and Trump (even though he’s no longer President) just like you do. If not for Fox, the immigration crisis would be hidden, as well as stories criticizing Biden on topics that MKR listed in the last page. Now that he’s out of the basement, the negative polls are coming from the American people even though the MSM protects Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’re a a Moron. MSM protects Joe Biden at every turn. They almost NEVER do a news piece that hursts him. If not for Fox, the immigration crisis would be hidden, as well as stories criticizing Biden on topics that MKR listed in the last page. Now that he’s out of the basement, the negative polls are coming from the American people even though the MSM protects Biden.
          And, he won't even answer a single question. Just turns around and walks off like an a$$hole.

Comment

Fox News is 100% "state television"; the state of delusion and propaganda. The topics are hand picked and perfectly aligned with Republican party strategy. MSM is mostly liberal, but they aren't as biased to the Left as Fox News is to the Right. I can't believe it took a pandemic to make me see that fact.
            LMFAO!!!!!!!!
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

And, he won't even answer a single question. Just turns around and walks off like an a$$hole.
              Because he knows he’s wrong. And his ego cannot handle that atrocity. So when he’s cornered, he throws up the Fox News flag and calls it a “win”.

Don’t let the biggest troll of internet history get to you. This is what he has been doing the last 20 years. Who knows if he actually believes the laughable garbage he spews. His no. 1 goal is to create reaction and response. Period. He literally goes contrarian everywhere he lurks. It’s just his shtick. Albeit an extremely lame and played-out one, but a 20 year shtick nonetheless.

It’s beyond sad at this point but I suppose it’s fun to play with him when bored.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I don't know why anybody would think my comments are not sincere. Are ya'll so myopic that you can't understand how other people's worldviews might differ from your own? To be fair though, I am one of a kind. I'm hardwired for originality, and immune to groupthink.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Because he knows he’s wrong. And his ego cannot handle that atrocity. So when he’s cornered, he throws up the Fox News flag and calls it a “win”.

Don’t let the biggest troll of internet history get to you. This is what he has been doing the last 20 years. Who knows if he actually believes the laughable garbage he spews. His no. 1 goal is to create reaction and response. Period. He literally goes contrarian everywhere he lurks. It’s just his shtick. Albeit an extremely lame and played-out one, but a 20 year shtick nonetheless.

It’s beyond sad at this point but I suppose it’s fun to play with him when bored.
                  I was talking about Biden, but I can see how you could confuse Clodbutted with him. Pretty much one and the same. Lol.

Comment

• I don’t think I’ve seen cold this triggered in a long time.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      I don’t think I’ve seen cold this triggered in a long time.
                      It's Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        I don’t think I’ve seen cold this triggered in a long time.
                        Yeah, most of his posts are negligent discharge.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I don't know why anybody would think my comments are not sincere. Are ya'll so myopic that you can't understand how other people's worldviews might differ from your own? To be fair though, I am one of a kind. I'm hardwired for originality, and immune to groupthink.
                          There is only one God…and you ain’t him. Sorry.

Comment

• even though this story WAS PROVEN TO BE A LIE, they never say that

Comment

• Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Tuesday that former President Donald Trump both feared and admired Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"Honestly, I think he feared him. I think he was afraid of him. I think the man intimidated him," Grisham said during an appearance on "The View," when asked about Trump's impression of Putin.

"I also think he admired him greatly," Grisham said. "I think he wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him."

"In my experience with him, again, I'll just say — he loved the dictators. He loved the people who could kill anyone, including the press," she added. In 2017, The Washington Post reported on 10 vocal critics of Putin who had died violently or under suspicious circumstances.
                              Crazy to read, but believable. Grisham was an ardent loyalist up until the very end (Her resignation Jan. 6th).

Here's an older article on Grisham detailing more about her book:

‘I Was Part of Something Unusually Evil’

In Kansas with Stephanie Grisham, who does not believe she will be redeemed.
                              Hangin' out in Plainville, Ks......

Comment

• Unplug
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X