Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeachment? Bring it on. Trump can put the Dems on trial in the Senate

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...he_senate.html

The Republican Senate majority will be in command of the scope and duration of the trial and that the truth-revealing power of the subpoena, followed by public testimony under oath

Here is the most important benefit of this broad and aggressive approach to the president's defense: in confronting all those who have ceaselessly sought to reverse the 2016 election, President Trump's legal team this time will have a critical tool thus far denied them: the power to subpoena any and all persons, including all those who were elbow-deep in the Russia collusion hoax. Unlike during the feeble and tedious investigation conducted by the Washington elite's chosen operative, Robert Mueller, every single such person will be sworn and aggressively, publicly interrogated under penalty of perjury, by formidable trial counsel.

Everything will be relevant in the Senate trial, and everyone, no exceptions, should be subpoenaed and interrogated under oath. That means Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, Peter Strzok, and the entire gang behind the coup.

That includes Strzok, his girlfriend Lisa Page, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and whatever Deep State apparatchiks lied to the FISA judge to enable a spying operation on the Trump campaign and transition team — a crime without precedent and one that massively outweighs anything that could credibly be alleged against President Trump.

Makes you wonder whether it will ever actually get that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Impeachment? Bring it on. Trump can put the Dems on trial in the Senate

The Republican Senate majority will be in command of the scope and duration of the trial and that the truth-revealing power of the subpoena, followed by public testimony under oath

Here is the most important benefit of this broad and aggressive approach to the president's defense: in confronting all those who have ceaselessly sought to reverse the 2016 election, President Trump's legal team this time will have a critical tool thus far denied them: the power to subpoena any and all persons, including all those who were elbow-deep in the Russia collusion hoax. Unlike during the feeble and tedious investigation conducted by the Washington elite's chosen operative, Robert Mueller, every single such person will be sworn and aggressively, publicly interrogated under penalty of perjury, by formidable trial counsel.

Everything will be relevant in the Senate trial, and everyone, no exceptions, should be subpoenaed and interrogated under oath. That means Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, Peter Strzok, and the entire gang behind the coup.

That includes Strzok, his girlfriend Lisa Page, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and whatever Deep State apparatchiks lied to the FISA judge to enable a spying operation on the Trump campaign and transition team — a crime without precedent and one that massively outweighs anything that could credibly be alleged against President Trump.

Something of this magnitude would be - admittedly delightful - but can this country actually survive such a made-for-television fiasco? Putting Obama on the stand and implicating him would be incendiary to say the least.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Impeachment? Bring it on. Trump can put the Dems on trial in the Senate

I took the President's call to the Ukraine as more specifically concerning the genesis of the russia probe, which began when he was a "rival candidate" for the Presidency, so, why not? Can't have one without the other, because they're connected at the hip.

The occupancy of Ginsberg's seat is-on-the-line... The die is cast, and there is no turning back from what these dumb Snowflakes (too-da-loo, you know who) have set into motion. But that's no surprise because the President is dealing with people who are so arrogant they believe that they can control the Weather.
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 30, 2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I like Trump's new nickname for Joe Biden much better than Sleepy, Creepy Joe.

Quid Pro Joe.
          Clever!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• impeach.jpg

And the President "knows in his heart he didn't really win the election?"

There is no way on God's green Earth that the President is a bigger narcissist than that old hateful nasty hag hillary... No?

Hope she runs in 2020.

Comment

• I was watching football, and an ad for the Colbert show came on.

Hillary and Chelsea!!! I thought to myself, How could anyone be entertained by that **** show?

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I get what he probably thinks he is doing with this, but it's still a bad, bad look for the leader of the free world.

Comment

I like Trump's new nickname for Joe Biden much better than Sleepy, Creepy Joe.

Quid Pro Joe.
                  Also AOC +3 but Quid pro Joe is the definite winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I get what he probably thinks he is doing with this, but it's still a bad, bad look for the leader of the free world.

Maybe he thinks the dems will instantly be anti-China? If not, it will be the first time they sided with the POTUS in 2+ years.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• A Deep Cleansing of the Deep State Is Coming

First, it is likely that President Donald Trump violated some cockamamie administrative rule when he recently spoke with the new Ukrainian president about the potential corrupt dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, in Ukraine. Fine. Can’t...

Maybe. Maybe not.

As the article concludes:

Civil war is not coming. But, thankfully, a deep cleansing of our “Deep State” is underway. If it doesn’t happen, Trump will be wrongly removed from office, and our republic will be dead.

Buckle up!

Comment

• If these pigs are russian's, then yes, the russians helped Trump win the Presidency:

collusion.jpg

Comment

• Quick question:

What did you think of the IG turning over the documents to congress?

My guess is that his professional conduct cannons would require him to notify the proper authorities and turning the evidence over to them if they suspected a crime was committed. What we don't know is whether the IG turned the documents over because they felt they needed to CYA OR whether the IG thinks there is clear evidence of a crime. This one bears watching, in addition to a number of other events over the last couple of days. If the Dems snagged a golden unicorn, I don't think they could keep it hidden. One of them will run their mouth and then all will know.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                            Quick question:

What did you think of the IG turning over the documents to congress?

My guess is that his professional conduct cannons would require him to notify the proper authorities and turning the evidence over to them if they suspected a crime was committed. What we don't know is whether the IG turned the documents over because they felt they needed to CYA OR whether the IG thinks there is clear evidence of a crime. This one bears watching, in addition to a number of other events over the last couple of days. If the Dems snagged a golden unicorn, I don't think they could keep it hidden. One of them will run their mouth and then all will know.
                            Sound and fury?

Had to have been cnn if that's the case, which it most always is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I hope the Trump Campaign has hired an Israeli ex-mossad agent to head over to Ukraine and China to dig up some serious dirt on Biden.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The text messages that were released are really unbelievable: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/polit...ker/index.html

My personal favorite is the last one. The ambassador to Ukraine texts the ambassador to the EU, and he says "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign." And the ambassador to the EU goes "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text if you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks." And it's just the perfect thing we've all seen a four year old do where they say "Mom, I just want you to know that I didn't color on the walls."

Absolutely absurd. "I suggest we stop the back and forth by text" is (a) just generally very good legal advice, but (b) obvious that both sides understood how those text messages were going to look.

Comment

Working...
                                X