Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    If Trump or Deathsantis runs I will pull the level for a Dim. Just watch me.

We need an intellectual conservative to run on the Republican ticket. A person that understands and believes in science and the nuanced relationship that lies between it and freedom.

Never again will I vote for an extremist/populist/demagogue.

Intellectuals... I sound like a Dim myself. Don't care for much of their agenda though. I won't apologize for my brain... or leave it sitting outside the arena at a Trump rally.
    Please let me know who you plan on voting for in the next election. That will give me the knowledge necessary to know who not to vote for.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Please let me know who you plan on voting for in the next election. That will give me the knowledge necessary to know who not to vote for.
      I'll be voting for Trump or Desantis then.

Comment

We need an intellectual conservative to run on the Republican ticket. A person that understands and believes in science and the nuanced relationship that lies between it and freedom.

Intellectuals... I sound like a Dim myself. Don't care for much of their agenda though. I won't apologize for my brain... or leave it sitting outside the arena at a Trump rally.
        Is it your contention that those in charge are following the science currently?

Comment

Do you think the “Dims” are truthful in their Covid policies? No hypocritical tendencies anywhere?

I think you need to unplug.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• DeSantis-Haley ?

Comment

Really, you didn't have to bother.

Kammy.jpg

Comment

• Personally, I would rather Trump not run in 2024 primarily because I just see him as being too polarizing. TDS seems to be a real thing. Although the Democrats, media, deep state, Marxists and anarchists (redundant, I know) will no doubt use any and means to undermine whoever the Republicans nominate. I think Trump would be more valuable working from the outside. Plus he would be 78.5 by January 2025 and, while he seems to have great energy and stamina, I think I would prefer a younger candidate. That said, I think Trump is running unless something unexpected happens.

I do not think either Biden or Harris will be the Democratic candidate in 2024 although I'm sure the power behind the throne (whoever that is) likes having a President they can totally control and manipulate. The Chinese for sure would like another Biden term.

Comment

• How's Tim Scott looking these days? I haven't followed him closely, but he seems to be a decent cat in the GOP.

I know the FL Gov has gotten a lot of pub in the past, but we'll see where he stands in another year or so when the field really starts to develop.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We need an Communist to run on the Republican ticket. A person that doesn't believe in freedom.
                    FIFY
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The front-runner right now is Trump. In second place all alone is his Covidiot creation, Deathsantis.

Here's CB's plan:

1) Vote in the Republican primary against either Trump or Deathsantis for whomever passes my Covid background check. Basically there can be no record of them saying stupid ****ing things on Twitter or in interviews for the purpose of exchanging reality for political support. It's basically an honesty test IMO.

2) Vote for the opponent of either Trump/Deathsantis in the national election. Where it gets interesting is if a 3rd Republican candidate rises to the top. Unfortunately a Cruz candidate will not pass the test. He **** in his reality bed big-time! Marco Rubio is interesting. I remember him bumping heads with DeathSan a couple times. We'll have to see. Interestingly, he was my original choice for 2016 when I took that "who do your political opinions match up best with" quiz that was floating around on here.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-anti-vaxxers/

Val Demings blasts Marco Rubio for giving credence to anti-vaxxers

Specifically, Demings declared Rubio “loves to hang out” with radio host Sean Hannity, NewsMax host Eric Bolling, and Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson and Brian Kilmeade, all of whom she describes as “noted spreaders of anti-vaccine disinformation that is hurting Floridians.”
                      To drive home that point, the Demings campaign released an 83-second social media video called “Frequent Guest.” It recaps some conservative talk hosts’ warnings against vaccinations, followed by shots of Rubio looking dumbfounded but silent. It then offers snippets of news reports about Florida’s summer surge of COVID-19. The spot ends with text reading, “Senator Rubio, your silence is hurting Florida.”
                      Rubio’s campaign pointed out that he has repeatedly told people they should be vaccinated, including an appearance on Channel 4 in Miami, for “CBS Good Morning,” when he said, “Everyone should be vaccinated. There’s no reason not to be vaccinated. I’m vaccinated. My family’s vaccinated.”
                      If this is the worst kind of stuff the Dims can find on Marco, I can handle it. In fact, his official campaign statement actually makes me feel quite good about him. None of this "personal choice" quasi anti-vax bullchit.

Let's go Marco!!!!!!!!

Comment

The front-runner right now is Trump. In second place all alone is his Covidiot creation, Deathsantis.

Here's CB's plan:

1) Vote in the Republican primary against either Trump or Deathsantis for whomever passes my Covid background check. Basically there can be no record of them saying stupid ****ing things on Twitter or in interviews for the purpose of exchanging reality for political support. It's basically an honesty test IMO.

2) Vote for the opponent of either Trump/Deathsantis in the national election. Where it gets interesting is if a 3rd Republican candidate rises to the top. Unfortunately a Cruz candidate will not pass the test. He **** in his reality bed big-time! Marco Rubio is interesting. I remember him bumping heads with DeathSan a couple times. We'll have to see. Interestingly, he was my original choice for 2016 when I took that "who do your political opinions match up best with" quiz that was floating around on here.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives...-anti-vaxxers/

Val Demings blasts Marco Rubio for giving credence to anti-vaxxers

If this is the worst kind of stuff the Dims can find on Marco, I can handle it. In fact, his official campaign statement actually makes me feel quite good about him. None of this "personal choice" quasi anti-vax bullchit.

Let's go Marco!!!!!!!!
                        You can’t vote in the primary because you’re not a registered Republican.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And, quite honestly, CB’s thought process is exactly why the U.S. is going down the tubes. Going to vote on ONE freaking issue. If the best candidate for President - ever, in the history of the world - presented themselves in front of the CB-like dimwits, but that person had one idea (in this case, COVID) that went against their belief, they’d throw them over the cliff before voting for them. Jeez, grow up and see the forest past the trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You can’t vote in the primary because you’re not a registered Republican.
                            Of course I am dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                              And, quite honestly, CB’s thought process is exactly why the U.S. is going down the tubes. Going to vote on ONE freaking issue. If the best candidate for President - ever, in the history of the world - presented themselves in front of the CB-like dimwits, but that person had one idea (in this case, COVID) that went against their belief, they’d throw them over the cliff before voting for them. Jeez, grow up and see the forest past the trees.
                              One little issue huh? I've got 700k+ issues. Trump and the Covidiots will be studied for centuries to come in this country.

I'm not voting for the ****ing madman narcissist liar or any of his acolytes again. Got it? I'm also not voting for any Republican that panders to the lowest common denominator or their uneducated fears/impulses.

You have a problem with Rubio?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                                And, quite honestly, CB’s thought process is exactly why the U.S. is going down the tubes. Going to vote on ONE freaking issue. If the best candidate for President - ever, in the history of the world - presented themselves in front of the CB-like dimwits, but that person had one idea (in this case, COVID) that went against their belief, they’d throw them over the cliff before voting for them. Jeez, grow up and see the forest past the trees.
                                We’re not on the same page a lot but you nailed it. It’s a clown show.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X