No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so tired of Libtards turning common sense on its head for political gain. Things would go so much smoother if they talked openly and honestly about the realities of life. It's always bullshit Utopian lies for votes. All it does is leave people angry and frustrated. Democrats are to Republicans like a mother who spoils her child is to a father that wants to instill discipline and character. One approach creates a lifetime of dependency and victim mentality, while the other allows the child to grow into a well-balanced adult capable of coping with the realities of life (see: sh!t). This is why you find all the Snowflakes, SJW's, persistently unemployed, and otherwise deranged folk always in the Dem camp. The modern Democratic party is, for all intents and purposes, a party for the emotionally maldeveloped.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      For immigration, I’m in favor of amnesty and more immigrants, but I want border security first!
      I disagree that it's one without the other or one before the other. It's a comprehensive plan that has to be done together. If we focus on security and crackdown without immigration reform together we'll spend a lot of time a resources (that we don't have and can't afford) in enforcement and prosecution of people we would be willing to bring in legally with reforms. If we do reforms before or without crackdowns it doesn't accomplish anything. It's gotta be done together.

Comment

• I still don't know why so many minorities continue to come here and subject themselves to our racist, facist ruler's tyranny. It's like a jew immigrating to Germany in 1938.

Just an observation.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          Muhahahah!

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          About 25 years ago, we were touring California and visited some distant family around the Santa Cruz area. Just before we got there, we saw a large Mexican flag waving in a large farm field. I happened to asked those we visited why a US flag isn't beside it and flying higher. They said it been there for several years and anyone with the authority to do something about basically didn't have the balls to do it. They also said that it is pretty openly said by the Mexican Americans that they intend to take back California without firing a shot.

• And why does Antifa hate Trump? If he's a Russian plant, wouldn't that make him a communist, and thus in line with their beliefs?

I get so confused about things sometimes.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Oh, I LOVE IT! The Libtards are at it again further solidifying Donald Trump's victory in 2020. I really have to start paying more attention to politics again, this is pure entertainment.

It starts like this:

The Deranged Libtards then respond in the predictable manner: President Trump has embraced yet another white-supremacist talking point

Here is what the South African government is actually proposing: https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/so...farms/3498318/

It comes as the South African government pushes ahead with plans to amend the country's constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation.

The seizures are intended to test the ability of the government to take land under existing laws, which the ruling African National Congress has previously stated is allowable if "in the public interest".

Earlier this month, City Press reported the government had drawn up a list of 139 farms it planned to seize "to test out" section 25 of the constitution.

The newspaper said employees at the department had been ordered to press ahead with the process at the Land Claims Court.

If the seizures go ahead, it would be the first time the state refuses to pay market value for land. Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a "willing seller, willing buyer" process to redistribute white-owned farms to blacks.

A 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of private farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

African National Congress spokesman Zizi Kodwa would not reveal details of the farms targeted and attempted to play down investor fears, saying the proposed seizures were "tied to addressing the injustices of the past".
        LULWUT? The government is about to steal land from white families because of what their white ancestors may have done over a hundred years ago. And we thought WE had it bad in America.

But once again, the Trumpster tells it like it is with zero sugar coating added. The only racism I see here is on the part of the SA government.

T

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually did read up on it. From around the mid 1800's to The Natives Land Act of 1913 is when all the property theft was done. If your heart bleeds for the 19th century Africans it should bleed even more for the Native Americans. Prepare to transfer all your property rights to the nearest Indian reservation if justice is what you seek. I would also hand them a gun and allow them to kill you and your children while you're at it... IF you want to be totally fair.

T

• ShockCrazy
          ShockCrazy commented
          Editing a comment
          You are perhaps the most ignorant person I've ever encountered. It's truly stunning. Even if we ignore the blatant oppression enforced by those same whites, 100 years ago when it comes to property rights isn't long, we are talking parents and grandparents of current land holders. And yeah you can bet your ass if land inherited from such near and direct relatives who stole it and oppressed, I'd work to make reparations. The vast majority of these land holders did nothing to earn the property other than exist.

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          "You are perhaps the most ignorant person I've ever encountered."

That's an amazing statement if true. You must certainly be blessed with the company you keep. I'm envious.

T

• Five Other Heinous Illegal Alien Crimes You Didn’t Hear About This Week; Why are liberal mainstream media figures afraid to tell Americansall the facts?

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Stop being a racist pinstripers...

We cheated Mexico out of New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, California, Texas, and western Colorado back in 1845 for the bargain price of $15 million. We all deserve to die. When the "illegal" comes to take your life, turn towards him and proclaim, "O happy dagger! This is thy sheath!"

You had it comin' to ya you white privileged bastard...

T

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
        I disagree that it's one without the other or one before the other. It's a comprehensive plan that has to be done together. If we focus on security and crackdown without immigration reform together we'll spend a lot of time a resources (that we don't have and can't afford) in enforcement and prosecution of people we would be willing to bring in legally with reforms. If we do reforms before or without crackdowns it doesn't accomplish anything. It's gotta be done together.
        If you grant amnesty before providing border security, do you think there might be a rush to cross the border?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• ShockCrazy
          ShockCrazy commented
          Editing a comment
          One I wasn't referring to amnesty, I was referring to legal immigration policy. You could wait on amnesty, or more simply set a date for application. There are many ways around some sort of rush(I would argue there would be a spike it wouldn't be near the amount you fear).

• wufan
          wufan commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like we agree. Let’s reform the policy and get control of it so that it can benefit people the most.

If you grant amnesty before providing border security, do you think there might be a rush to cross the border?
        Don’t use logic when it comes to immigration policies.

As an aside. I really don’t see our interest in South Africa but where economically they have been a strong country, if they don’t tread carefully to settle their grievances, and gain forgiveness, they may all end up poor and hungry similar to Zimbabwe to the North.

s. Africa isn’t in the same boat as us where grievances have been decades ago and most ethnic groups who were wronged have mixed into our mainstream. The few who continue to foster these grievances today have mostly fallen behind with education or because of drugs or psychotic so problems, or are making money off of the grievance industry.

Imo the biggest problems today is our culture where values are a problem,people are looking for happiness and can’t find it in things they found in years past. Drugs are weeping into everything. To think that in 2018 with all we know, Heroin is still one of our biggest problems is beyond my understanding.

Comment

• ShockCrazy said, “You are perhaps the most ignorant person I've ever encountered. It's truly stunning. Even if we ignore the blatant oppression enforced by those same whites, 100 years ago when it comes to property rights isn't long, we are talking parents and grandparents of current land holders. And yeah you can bet your ass if land inherited from such near and direct relatives who stole it and oppressed, I'd work to make reparations. The vast majority of these land holders did nothing to earn the property other than exist.”

If someone was wronged under a systemically oppressive government, then they deserve to be compensated. If that wronged person is dead (and didn’t die as a result of the oppression), and the children claim the compensation by force, that’s revenge. If a group of descendants does this, that’s war. Unless of course the victims don’t fight back, then it’s either oppression or genocide.

How can oppression of group A by group B be justice for oppression by group A of group B? Do you carry the sins of your father? Maybe only those in power are capable of sinning. I guess if there is a new group in power, then all sins are washed away.

Makes sense to me. I suppose i should sue Phillips Petroleum since my grandpa hurt his back working there. Or maybe the workers could unite and take back the means of production.
          Livin the dream

Comment

ShockCrazy said, “You are perhaps the most ignorant person I've ever encountered. It's truly stunning. Even if we ignore the blatant oppression enforced by those same whites, 100 years ago when it comes to property rights isn't long, we are talking parents and grandparents of current land holders. And yeah you can bet your ass if land inherited from such near and direct relatives who stole it and oppressed, I'd work to make reparations. The vast majority of these land holders did nothing to earn the property other than exist.”

If someone was wronged under a systemically oppressive government, then they deserve to be compensated. If that wronged person is dead (and didn’t die as a result of the oppression), and the children claim the compensation by force, that’s revenge. If a group of descendants does this, that’s war. Unless of course the victims don’t fight back, then it’s either oppression or genocide.

How can oppression of group A by group B be justice for oppression by group A of group B? Do you carry the sins of your father? Maybe only those in power are capable of sinning. I guess if there is a new group in power, then all sins are washed away.

Makes sense to me. I suppose i should sue Phillips Petroleum since my grandpa hurt his back working there. Or maybe the workers could unite and take back the means of production.
            So, if it can be documented that your grandparent effectively stole land and that it was solely inherited, why should people be able to profit off that? If secondary parties have since acquired land policy would be different. But I'm guessing the land reforms targeted are looking at generational wealth created by families who wrongly stole it, and then protected themselves over the past 70 years with discriminatory and oppressive laws. A comparison to your father is a false equivalence. We are talking about a small minority of a country who exploited the resources and people of an entire nation for personal gain. I do believe there is a line when too much time has passed. But to be clear here, the current white landowners are a part of the people who sustained apartheid.

Also South Africa has had a policy of buying voluntarily sold land for reform, but the government believes the landowners have collaboratively artificially inflated prices. This legislation that allows for the taking of land, but doesn't actually annex any, is likely just to put pressure on landowners to reduce price to more natural levels. If Trump were to do this you'd be calling him out as a brilliant negotiator I imagine.
            Last edited by ShockCrazy; August 24, 2018, 08:33 AM. Reason: Edit for explanation on land reform.

Comment

• Sins of your father. I can’t be any more against “justice for some” at the expense of a person that committed no crime.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Sins of your father. I can’t be any more against “justice for some” at the expense of a person that committed no crime.
                The the land was inherited in what way are they being punished for the sins of their fathers hmmm? Sins of your father would be taking away things they worked to earn, to recompense. This is not that. I mean if I were to steal a car and give it to my child and they use it for months, do they or should they keep the car when it's found to be stolen? I mean they didn't steal the car, we can't punish them for the sins of their father right? At that point, what's to stop people from stealing for the exclusive benefit of their heirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post

The the land was inherited in what way are they being punished for the sins of their fathers hmmm? Sins of your father would be taking away things they worked to earn, to recompense. This is not that. I mean if I were to steal a car and give it to my child and they use it for months, do they or should they keep the car when it's found to be stolen? I mean they didn't steal the car, we can't punish them for the sins of their father right? At that point, what's to stop people from stealing for the exclusive benefit of their heirs.
                  Was the car stolen from a live person that had purchased it? I agree there should be punishment and the car should be returned. Justice should be sought.

Was that car repatriated during war and sold to a citizen of the other side and is now in the hands of a fourth generating descendant? Sorry.

How about my ancestors? Their land was taken by the government and they were kicked out of Russia in the 1870s. 60 years before that the same thing happened in Germany. When they came here in 1872 and bought land from the government that was home to the Kansa tribe just two decades before, I suppose that was theft as well. Should the land be granted back to the Kansa Indians? We’ve sold it to someone else, so I guess it’s that fellas problem now. Well my great great great grandfather was a Kansa Indian, so I suppose that land is mine again. Also I will be taking up farms in Russia and Germany as well.

Brilliant way way to look at the world.

Also, do you think it is possible that any investments were made in the farmland to make it more profitable? Do you think the current owners just party all night and are jet setting around the world while the farm plants and harvests itself? Unfortunately, part of the successful farming that has occurred is due to the work of the owner, so yes you are taking at least some earned activity away from the owner. What about the person that purchased the farm? Are they no longer entitled to it because it was ill gotten? Hell, some of the current farms were placed on previously untouched land. It wasn’t previously a farm, but now it is.
                  Last edited by wufan; August 24, 2018, 12:15 PM.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• If only when the Republicans had won the civil war, they had gifted all the plantations to the emancipated slaves, oh what a glorious America we would now have! No income inequality or white privileged! Only harmony for all of the world.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• OTOH, if you were a military leader and you were gifted a productive farm as the spoils of war based on your conquest, I can see where there is a case for reperations of the farm back to the original owner’s descendants. That is not what is being proposed in South Africa currently.
                      Last edited by wufan; August 24, 2018, 12:16 PM.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X