X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Of course I am dumbass.
    Sure you are.

Getting a little defensive with the name-calling, are we? Don’t come on unglued over this little technicality. You’re better than that.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• more deaths in 2021 than in 2020, despite having 3 vaccines, a year to prepare, and "a plan to stop covid"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisad...h=71645456cc29

more deaths in 2021 than in 2020, despite having 3 vaccines, a year to prepare, and "a plan to stop covid"
        Nope!

And wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          You’re better than that.
          I wouldn't be so sure.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Nope!

And wrong thread.
            you blame Trump for 700 even tho more died under Biden???

Comment

Nope!

And wrong thread.
              What a Dim-wit
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                And, quite honestly, CB’s thought process is exactly why the U.S. is going down the tubes. Going to vote on ONE freaking issue. If the best candidate for President - ever, in the history of the world - presented themselves in front of the CB-like dimwits, but that person had one idea (in this case, COVID) that went against their belief, they’d throw them over the cliff before voting for them. Jeez, grow up and see the forest past the trees.
                I have a thought. How about we don’t elect a single person (at each level of government) to represent us on ALL things political? I don’t have one guy that fixes my A/C, mows my lawn, works on my car, cleans my house, and manages my insurance. And what if we are on the losing end of these democratic elections? Are your interests represented by that duly elected individual? Jim’s my plumber, but my neighbors said I had to use Alan. What about politicians elected in other geographic areas? Do they represent you?Should a plumber in Alabama have any say on what spark plugs I use?

Makes me wonder if a bunch of oligarchs are really the best way to govern, even if 51% of people voted for them based on one reason or another.
                Last edited by wufan; October 7, 2021, 06:02 PM.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Of course I am A dumbass.
                  FIFY

Comment

You have a problem with Rubio?
                    Yes, he is extremely weak with no backbone. Nice guy. Not Presidential material.

Comment

• Here's Clod's savior. Sounds like an elitist, narcissist madman to me. Good thing he is more important than everyone else and can jump the line. Sound like anybody we know?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-a-good-friend

President Joe Biden said Thursday he personally reached out to a hospital the night before to ensure the wife of his "good friend" received immediate care because the "waiting room was so crowded."

"Last night, I was on the telephone with a person at an emergency hospital ward in Pennsylvania because a good friend had called, and he had rushed his significant other to the emergency room because this woman was having trouble breathing, had a high fever, and could not catch her breath," Biden said during a speech in Illinois promoting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for businesses. "They got her into the hospital. The waiting room was so crowded, things were so backed up they couldn't even get her to be seen initially. So, because I knew this person, I called. I called the desk receiving nurse and asked what the situation was."
                      "To make long story short, it took a while because all of the – not all – the vast majority of the emergency rooms and docs were occupied taking care of COVID patients," Biden added. "I bet every one of you can name somebody who got sent to the hospital with something other than COVID and couldn't get it taken care of."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I have a thought. How about we don’t elect a single person (at each level of government) to represent us on ALL things political? I don’t have one guy that fixes my A/C, mows my lawn, works on my car, cleans my house, and manages my insurance. And what if we are on the losing end of these democratic elections? Are your interests represented by that duly elected individual? Jim’s my plumber, but my neighbors said I had to use Alan. What about politicians elected in other geographic areas? Do they represent you?Should a plumber in Alabama have any say on what spark plugs I use?

Makes me wonder if a bunch of oligarchs are really the best way to govern, even if 51% of people voted for them based on one reason or another.
                        I think our system works, as long as individuals realize that life ain’t perfect. My generation (age = mid-50’s) and those younger have been raised with parents who want to make us happy, no matter what. How many of us have heard/said, “Johnny didn’t get to play one set of downs last Saturday - coach sucks, we’re getting you on a different team, and on, and on.” We’ve lost the ability to compromise, negotiate, and sometimes - not get our way and learn to live with it. Our system has worked for 240+ years, it’s not perfect, but people are breaking through our borders to get a chance to live here. That should tell everyone everything they need to know, right there. Sometimes, it ain’t perfect…and, you know what, that’s OK.

Comment

I think our system works, as long as individuals realize that life ain’t perfect. My generation (age = mid-50’s) and those younger have been raised with parents who want to make us happy, no matter what. How many of us have heard/said, “Johnny didn’t get to play one set of downs last Saturday - coach sucks, we’re getting you on a different team, and on, and on.” We’ve lost the ability to compromise, negotiate, and sometimes - not get our way and learn to live with it. Our system has worked for 240+ years, it’s not perfect, but people are breaking through our borders to get a chance to live here. That should tell everyone everything they need to know, right there. Sometimes, it ain’t perfect…and, you know what, that’s OK.
                          Uhhh, this couldn't be further from the truth.

The Federal government can solve every problem, end death, cure poverty, end hurt feelings and basically create a utopian society. No problem is too small for the government to fix (or at least politicize it to create 2 sides of the issue where they think they can stake out the side of 51% of the people). You just need to stop having so many individual thoughts and agree with everyone else in what you want.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

The Federal government can solve every problem, end death, cure poverty, end hurt feelings and basically create a utopian society. No problem is too small for the government to fix (or at least politicize it to create 2 sides of the issue where they think they can stake out the side of 51% of the people). You just need to stop having so many individual thoughts and agree with everyone else in what you want.
                            51% of the population wants mom and dad/the gov to make them happy. The other 49% need to get in line and start being happy!
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Please tell me I need to read the sarcasm in this post, please.

Comment

Please tell me I need to read the sarcasm in this post, please.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X