Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Sooooo.....General Milley is bragging that he phoned Communist China, told them that he thought the USA was going to attack and invade them, but that he would warn them before it actually went down. This f**cking bastard needs to be drug to Ft Leavenworth to await his court martial and subsequent execution.
    While Milley did something close to treasonous, let’s not set a precedent for this government to assassinate enemies of the state. I feel like that could turn out badly.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• I'll tell you what's worse, watching mainstream media, CNN for example, tell this story and ONLY tell you that "things were so bad that he had to do this to potentially save the country" as if it was FACTUAL that President Trump was going to do something like that.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

While Milley did something close to treasonous, let’s not set a precedent for this government to assassinate enemies of the state. I feel like that could turn out badly.
        I thought the military still executes for treason, but perhaps that is no longer the case

Comment

I thought the military still executes for treason, but perhaps that is no longer the case
          They do.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I'll tell you what's worse, watching mainstream media, CNN for example, tell this story and ONLY tell you that "things were so bad that he had to do this to potentially save the country" as if it was FACTUAL that President Trump was going to do something like that.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it.
            I don't recognize this country. Do we each now decide on our own how to conduct foreign policy? I thought that was the last place we would allow someone to act individually regarding US foreign relations, especially a military officer.

Comment

There has been only one execution for treason against the Federal Government and that happened in 1862 during the civil war when martial law was in effect. The crime was tearing down a US flag. Interestingly there were over 500 executions for desertion during the Civil War by both the North and the South combined. Only one was executed for desertion after that and that happened during WWII...Private Eddie Slovak

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

There has been only one execution for treason against the Federal Government and that happened in 1862 during the civil war when martial law was in effect. The crime was tearing down a US flag. Interestingly there were over 500 executions for desertion during the Civil War by both the North and the South combined. Only one was executed for desertion after that and that happened during WWII...Private Eddie Slovak
                I know that appears at the top of the Google search page, but I believe that is only technically correct. John Brown and others were convicted of Treason against the Common Wealth of Virginia. Julius and Ethyl Rosenberg were convicted of espionage, Several were hanged for conspiracy to assassinate the President (Lincoln and Johnson).
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Please note that it said treason against the Federal Government. Also treason is not the same as espionage. Merely pointing out that people that commit treason are not summarily executed. And everyone since the Rosenbergs have been jailed or exchanged.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    Please note that it said treason against the Federal Government. Also treason is not the same as espionage. Merely pointing out that people that commit treason are not summarily executed. And everyone since the Rosenbergs have been jailed or exchanged.
                    Please note, I said technically correct.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

This isn't the same treason as Benedict Arnold. It can be successfully argued Milley overstepped the Constitution, and blurred the lines of a military run by a civilian Commander and Chief, but he didn't join the other side. However, there have been fictional books written about this type of scenario gone bad, and there will now be more for sure.

There are some and will be others who say he did nothing wrong, but when the facts come out, I think it will find out that he overstepped the boundary. We live in an era where nothing happens to people who overstep, such as the FBI has proven with the investigation of the Trump dossier, and now with the Nassar scandal.

Comment

• Nearly four out of ten Democrats in the survey are ready to bail on Biden, saying they want someone else to be the party’s standard-bearer in 2024.

poll: Donald Trump would beat Biden in presidential rematch

What? Again?

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/09/04/donald...-rematch-poll/

What? Again?
                          Means that Biden will not be the Democratic nominee in 2024. Ironic because in 2020 Biden was more or less chosen by the powers that be in the Democratic party to keep Sanders from getting the nomination.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/09/04/donald...-rematch-poll/

What? Again?
                            You know it's bad when any poll shows a republican ahead.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• If Trump or Deathsantis runs I will pull the level for a Dim. Just watch me.

We need an intellectual conservative to run on the Republican ticket. A person that understands and believes in science and the nuanced relationship that lies between it and freedom.

Never again will I vote for an extremist/populist/demagogue.

Intellectuals... I sound like a Dim myself. Don't care for much of their agenda though. I won't apologize for my brain... or leave it sitting outside the arena at a Trump rally.

Comment

Working...
                                X