No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to believe in this... (the obvious answer is none of 'em)?

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...rms-rosenstein

Comment

• It's look like supply can't keep up with demand.

#Can'tTrustIt
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 18, 2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• The Jussie Smollett story is a sad story where a "Hate Crime" is proven to be false. I think that there are more times when all of the people who don't support the democrat agenda are judged as racists. This term is thrown around so much these days by democrats who don't have facts to back them up. It's just sad.

Comment

• Confirmation bias is now the new standard for judging initial media reports. If the allegation fits the particular outlet's political leaning, they are going to run with it and the other side should assume it's false until the facts come out.

Comment

• I can't recall if this video has been posted before and I'm not going to search. Sometimes you have to laugh a little.

How poetic... "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..."

Only 4051 views? Fake news must have censored it. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              The Jussie Smollett story is a sad story where a "Hate Crime" is proven to be false. I think that there are more times when all of the people who don't support the democrat agenda are judged as racists. This term is thrown around so much these days by democrats who don't have facts to back them up. It's just sad.
              The Smollett affair has not been proven false. Smollett is being investigated as a perpatrator of a hoax hate crime. The facts that are currently known support that, but innocent until proven guilty is still important.

This event came on me on the heels of the MAGA hat kids, which came on the heels of the fresh face of the Democrats saying, ‘people are too concerned with what’s somantically correct and what’s factually correct, when they should be concerned with what’s morally correct,’ which came on the heels of The Kavanaugh debacle.

This recent trend in “Fake News” is certainly concerning as the MSM is concurrently headlining these stories as, ‘Conservatives Pounce on [current fake news story].’
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Shockm
                Shockm commented
                Editing a comment
                Well you are leaving out that the Chicago police are no longer calling him a “victim”. That definitely points to calling his racist story false.

• wufan
                wufan commented
                Editing a comment
                No doubt the facts are starting to line up against him. The Chicago PD “slow play” of the events was precisely correct. They believed it to be a hoax...what white biggots watch Empire?...but they needed the Nigerian brothers to come back to the US before investigating this as a hoax.

• All these celebs and their rush to virtue signal, looking like complete asses is funny to see. I'm relieved that this is a hoax. I don't believe that we live in a racist and homophobic country. I continually reinforce my perception when this stuff happens. Seriously, I can't remember the last story that was legit.

Are there any happy leftists, ever? What must life be like to be so hateful and miserable all the time. Because a guy resides in the White House that you don't like. I didn't like Obama, but man, I never thought about telling my buddy to dress as a drag queen and beat me over the head with a rubber dildo while yelling "Hope and change, sweetie!" just to make Obama supporters look crazy.

The left keeps delivering.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                nm

• #CantTrustIt

Comment

• Media ran with Smollet's account as being true, despite no video evidence or eye-witness account. After all, why would a gay black celebrity lie? Then a couple in a Sam's Club has a gun pulled on them (corroborated by eye witnesses) for wearing MAGA hats. And yet what little media carried the story, almost every title included the word "allegedly".

Houston, we have a big problem.

Comment

• ShockTalk
                  ShockTalk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The sad thing about this is that the more the biased the press (left or right) is "caught" pushing a story that gets debunked, the more divided we get as a nation.

• wufan
                  wufan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Believe all black gay men!

• As I thought before the last election in 2016...we are ONE presidential election from NOT being the United States of America anymore. I was hoping the election of Trump would change that...but obviously the left is sooooo out there with their propaganda I do not hold out hope.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• #CantTrustIt

Supply not keeping up with the deman.

Comment

• Comment

• ShockerPrez
                      ShockerPrez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, but it was just part time work.

• wufan
                      wufan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s why unemployment is so low, because everyone has two part time jobs just to feed their family, says AOC.

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Media ran with Smollet's account as being true, despite no video evidence or eye-witness account. After all, why would a gay black celebrity lie? Then a couple in a Sam's Club has a gun pulled on them (corroborated by eye witnesses) for wearing MAGA hats. And yet what little media carried the story, almost every title included the word "allegedly".

Newsweek proves my point. Can you guess which incident had multiple videos, including one taken by the victim, and which had none?

Comment

• jdshock
                      jdshock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn't read too much into that. The Newsweek twitter account is likely run by a marketing team that is not involved with the underlying stories. More importantly, the left tweet is related to a public figure and uses HIS face. The right photo includes a photo of the attacker. If you read the Newsweek article about Smollett, it repeatedly uses the words "allegedly" and "reportedly." There isn't anything in that left tweet that could've caused any legal liability issues, so the marketing team wrote it in a way to get the most clicks. The tweet on the right could 100% be grounds for a lawsuit if it just had that photo and said "STUDENT ASSAULTED" and it turned out to be false.

I would not be using a tweet as proof that the media ran with it as "true." Certainly, the media did run with it, but most of the articles included the same "allegedly" type words that any article includes. Those are to prevent libel suits. The early Smollett articles had no info on the "perpetrators" whereas many other articles would include at least a photo or a description or something. (obviously, in hindsight, we know why that info wasn't disclosed, but the media didn't know that)

• ShockingButTrue
                      ShockingButTrue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow.

We agree again jd: No tweet of ANY sort is needed to confirm that the media ran with this hoax, as did several "progressive" politicians, and most of hollywood, and late night talk, of course. Well stated. Anyone claiming the media didn't run with it would be as credible as stating hillary lost because of the wikileaks.

Supposedly smolet was hoping the faux assault was caught on tape? But the camera was facing the wrong direction? Just imagine a tape of that... Nobody would be calling that alleged, I'll bet.
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 22, 2019, 07:24 PM.

• Comment

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've been wearing one while posting lately... hope nobodies offended.

• ShockingButTrue
                      ShockingButTrue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You can't seriously hope that?

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sarcasm orgasm...

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Media ran with Smollet's account as being true, despite no video evidence or eye-witness account. After all, why would a gay black celebrity lie? Then a couple in a Sam's Club has a gun pulled on them (corroborated by eye witnesses) for wearing MAGA hats. And yet what little media carried the story, almost every title included the word "allegedly".

I know. Blame Fox News my a**.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 23, 2019, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X