No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a very legitimate concern. I don't think Trump understands how important physical security is. First he appears to cavalierly discuss a crisis in North Korea with the Japanese PM in front of the Saturday night crowd at Mar-a-Lago and now this.

I guess part of this is because he made his money off of real estate, which I do not consider to be intellectual property. If he had worked as an owner of a tech company (or an automobile manufacturer, or an aircraft manufacturer) he would probably, by default, be much more careful.

When he's making these kinds of dumb mistakes in front of God and the world, he shows everyone just how shallow he is intellectually.
    Or maybe, in the case of Mar-a-Lago, he just doesn't care, because it gives him another marketing angle. Very unpresidential.

Not only that, also a juicy attack vector for adversaries. Don't think they are not paying attention to this and looking for soft spots (and targets).

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      A massive correction has been issued on the Washington Post story stating Spicer hid in the bushes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.cb1060e3d9d7

Glad that got cleared up.
      Quick ‘Google’ search shows a guy hiding in the "bushes"… I give up!

Last edited by WstateU; May 11, 2017, 08:40 PM.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by small tyme baller View Post
        The Head of the Census Bureau resigned yesterday citing unwillingness by WH to use the current projection numbers provided by the Bureau ahead of the upcoming 2020 Census as well as correct data, currently available. Diff publications have reported this. Happened yesterday amidst the J-off fest over the Comey news by Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, etc.,

Wonder how this might play into the grand scheme of things? Re:2020 census
        I didn't hear anything about this until you mentioned it, so I did some research. I don't know how census budgets work, so I'm not sure if this is truly alarming, but apparently the 2020 census as of yet has no budget. Considering we're required to have a census, I would imagine this would be rectified soon, but one source said this casts doubt on whether there will even be a 2020 census--something I find hard to believe.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Trump retweets Rosie O'Donnell on Comey firing: 'We finally agree on something'

She may not get the message; last I heard, she was still migrating...

Comment

• With apologies to all; I'm in a 'crazy azz' mood today... watch till the end. This might offend some of us "honkey's".

Comment

• ******* hypocrites.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hypocrites abound on both sides. A large number of folks wanted Trump because Clinton was a liar.

Comment

• Twitter. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Hypocrites abound on both sides. A large number of folks wanted Trump because Clinton was a liar.
                    Actually it was more they wanted the Supreme Court nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      That's the PC narrative, and it's valid, but the "Hillary is a liar, we can't vote for her" was a thing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        That's the PC narrative, and it's valid, but the "Hillary is a liar, we can't vote for her" was a thing too.
                        I don't understand why this is getting brought up. Isn't the much simpler version of "both sides have hypocrites" to just look at Trump? October through January Trump is in love with Comey because of the way he handled the investigation. Now, Trump says he's fired for the way he handled that investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Twitter. Ugh.
                          I don't understand why some adult doesn't take his twitter account and delete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                            I don't understand why this is getting brought up. Isn't the much simpler version of "both sides have hypocrites" to just look at Trump? October through January Trump is in love with Comey because of the way he handled the investigation. Now, Trump says he's fired for the way he handled that investigation.
                            I think that was a false narrative that the White House spin machine was trying to do. I think he was pretty clear why he fired him. Comey was ridiculing Trump in private and in public. Trump is not a politician and not use to the political back biting and he expected it to be like in the corporate world - where there is expected to be loyalty, and even if u don't respect your boss u keep your mouth shut, or go find another job because otherwise u will be fired when it gets back to your boss.

Comment

I don't understand why some adult doesn't take his twitter account and delete it.
                              I have a long analogy of how to start to accomplish unity in this country related to driving a car. One of those examples is to not cross the center line, meaning that rather than Dems calling out GOP and GOP calling out Dems, which gets us nowhere, the sane Dems should call out the idiot Dems and sane GOPers need to call out the idiot GOPers.

So yeah, someone on Trump's team...maybe even one of his kids...needs to close his Twitter account and tell him, "STFU. Seriously. Shut. The. F---. Up."
                              78-65

Comment

I think that was a false narrative that the White House spin machine was trying to do. I think he was pretty clear why he fired him. Comey was ridiculing Trump in private and in public. Trump is not a politician and not use to the political back biting and he expected it to be like in the corporate world - where there is expected to be loyalty, and even if u don't respect your boss u keep your mouth shut, or go find another job because otherwise u will be fired when it gets back to your boss.
                                That is a totally ridiculous statement. Do you have any proof to back this up?

Unfortunately for both you and Trump, Comey is in a job where he has to exercise a great deal of independence both in thought as well as action, as opposed to being an ass-kissing syncophant, which is what Trump loves.

Comment

Working...
                                X