Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the topic of this thread:

Trump tweeted out this week a fact about consumer confidence and ended it with "Thanks Donald!" What a strange, narcissistic individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
      Back on the topic of this thread:

Trump tweeted out this week a fact about consumer confidence and ended it with "Thanks Donald!" What a strange, narcissistic individual.
      Why do you say it's strange? Prior to his inauguration, Obama have himself credit for upcoming hope and change moving markets. Bill Clinton took credit for a recession ending prior to his inaugeration,Regan did, so on and so forth. Nothing strange here at all. What I find strange is Obama having a dais and lectern built emblazened with Office of President Elect.
      Attached Files
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Why do you say it's strange? Prior to his inauguration, Obama have himself credit for upcoming hope and change moving markets. Bill Clinton took credit for a recession ending prior to his inaugeration,Regan did, so on and so forth. Nothing strange here at all. What I find strange is Obama having a dais and lectern built emblazened with Office of President Elect.
        The taking credit isn't strange. I just never saw a Tweet from President Obama where he said "Thanks Barry!" at the end.

I do think Trump is responsible for an increased consumer confidence. In fact, he tweeted out an article that said economists do think he's responsible for the increased confidence, but also that economists don't really have the same optimism as consumers. I'd wager that Trump didn't read the article all the way through.

Comment

• presidentelect-barack-obama-at-podium-introduces-prospective-members-picture-id94931293.jpg
          Thanks, Barry!

Got that all fixed up for you.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• The evolution of the narcissistic Obama dais.
            us-president-elect-barack-obama-c-leans-on-the-podium-as-he-responds-FMYX8P.jpg
            podium OOPE.jpg
            1421912540547.jpg

Comment

• Trump is a narcissist. It doesn't surprise me that he tweeted that.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Trump is a narcissist. It doesn't surprise me that he tweeted that.
                Is Obama?

Comment

• Can you imagine the flames being thrown had Trump created a dais and lectern with the title Office of the President Elect?

Oh, the humanity!

Comment

• Obama invented it!

Comment

• Let's talk Nixon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        Kerry stated "The fundamental reality was that Israel can be either Jewish or it can be democratic, but it cannot be both."
                        That is code for "1 state solution".

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          That is code for "1 state solution".
                          To be fair, SBT actually took the quote out of context. Kerry said that if the choice is one state, then that state can either be Jewish or democratic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                            To be fair, SBT actually took the quote out of context. Kerry said that if the choice is one state, then that state can either be Jewish or democratic.
                            Kerry framed the question and answer.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                              Is Obama?
                              Yes, but he gives the media tingles.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• When was the last time we had a president that wasn't a narcissist?

Comment

Working...
                                X