Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    Fair enough, I'll research it. I was an toddler in 91 hence that I didnt know that.
    check FOX

Comment

Fair enough, I'll research it. I was an toddler in 91 hence that I didnt know that.
      Bill Clinton was a long, longshot in the 1992 election. As governor, he fired fellow Democrat Larry Nichols for making unauthorized phone calls. Nichols vowed to destroy Clinton. The allegations made by Nichols were first made issues by Democratic rivals in the presidential election, including the Whitewater scandal and the strange deaths.

Over the years, Nichols became a fringe political media whore. I thonk he's changed parties a couple of times since 1992. Anyway, last I heard, he claimed to be a one-time Clinton hitman.

Strange but true. Shocka will back this all up.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        check FAUX
        fify
        You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          There's not a love button here so.........
          I see trees of green, red roses too
          I see them bloom for me and you
          And I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
          The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
          Are also on the faces of people going by
          I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
          They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
          They'll learn much more than I'll never know
          Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

Comment

So you don't believe comey? .. so which is it? Is comey lying or telling the truth? You can't have both.
            Actually, you can. It's more than possible he's spouting both truths and lies. But it's probably some combination of beliefs of occurrences and embellishment.

The only thing I'm really confident in at this time is that Comey was a lousy pick to lead the FBI or any other large organization of power.

Comment

• James Comey just texted me that he shot a 29 on the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
                I see trees of green, red roses too
                I see them bloom for me and you

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
                The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
                Are also on the faces of people going by
                I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
                They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
                They'll learn much more than I'll never know
                Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world
                Great response! What a positive song. I liked the Louis Armstrong version the best.

Comment

Can you prove to me when he lied? Also, I'm suppose to believe trump who does lie daily over Comey? This makes no sense
                  There is a FOIA lawsuit filed for all of Comey's memo he might have written under the Obama administration - so depending how much the justice department drags it feet, you might have your proof one way or the other.

There was a book written ("Angler" by Barton Gellman) about the fight against the Bush era eavesdropping and they refer to Comey memo he had written to document his conversation with Bush (of course he was the AAG at the time). But I would think after the stories about his interaction with AG Lynch - I would think he would have written a memo on that - but maybe not.

Comment

Last edited by Kung Wu; June 26, 2017, 03:15 PM.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Hey, we agree

Comment

The more tantrums President Trump throws, the happier I am because it reinforces what I already want to believe since the person I wanted to be elected lost.
                        FIFY

Comment

• Trump warned early on that we could end up with a president who was under investigation...

Comment

Can you prove to me when he lied? Also, I'm suppose to believe trump who does lie daily over Comey? This makes no sense
                            I don't believe Trump. I would much to have another President (not Hillary or any of the democrats right now). I filter everything he says for exaggerations, bravado, self-aggrandizement, and misleading statements. However,Comey has become an extremely political individual and has made numerous statements which are are misleading, his testimony has been inconsistent and he seems to try to cover himself more than be a servant of the people. His testimony should receive filtering too. It's obvious he doesn't like Trump and is going after him. You are just as naive if you take his word as total gospel.

Your issue seems to be that you share Comey's dislike of Trump so much you aren't a good filter for either Trump or Comey. Your only option is to believe everything Comey says and villify everything Trump says.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                              I don't believe Trump. I would much to have another President (not Hillary or any of the democrats right now). I filter everything he says for exaggerations, bravado, self-aggrandizement, and misleading statements. However,Comey has become an extremely political individual and has made numerous statements which are are misleading, his testimony has been inconsistent and he seems to try to cover himself more than be a servant of the people. His testimony should receive filtering too. It's obvious he doesn't like Trump and is going after him. You are just as naive if you take his word as total gospel.

Your issue seems to be that you share Comey's dislike of Trump so much you aren't a good filter for either Trump or Comey. Your only option is to believe everything Comey says and villify everything Trump says.

I agree. I think it's a shame we had to choose between two arrogant crooks. I chose Trump, I'm disappointed in him, he does not act presidential, he lies all the time and he really needs to have an adult take his twitter account away.

Having said all that, I don't think it would be much different if Hillary would have won, except I don't think Hillary would have been as brazen in handling the whole Russia thing as Trump has.

He has never had an adult tell him he can't do anything, so he thinks everything he does is OK. It isn't.

I'm also disappointed about how he throws his entire cabinet under the bus on a whim. When I'm at work I like to think I have a boss who has my back. The only thing Trump has behind his employee's back is a knife. It's hard for anyone to be a high performer if their boss is constantly undermining their position and is so insecure he has to have a press conference where all of you have to tell him what a wonderful person he is. True leaders lead by example, they are not so insecure they must constantly be told how wonderful they are. Just goes to show that Trump is also a horrible leader. He gets his respect as a consequence of his position, not by treating his employees with respect and empathy.

I tend to believe Comey over Trump, but I think he's a bit of a drama queen at times. That means he's prone to some exaggeration, but I don't think he is a liar like Trump is.
                              Last edited by shocka khan; June 16, 2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                                I agree. I think it's a shame we had to choose between two arrogant crooks. I chose Trump, I'm disappointed in him, he does not act presidential, he lies all the time and he really needs to have an adult take his twitter account away.
                                yep

Comment

Working...
                                X