Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Organic? Did the molitof cocktails organically appear?
    Meaning, the protests/riots were initially spurred on "naturally" by the George Floyd death. The Capitol riot was spurred on by lies and manipulation (stolen election).

And my recommendations have been made very clear for the guilty parties in both situations. Although if push came to shove, I would admit feeling worse for folks like the realtor, than a bunch of SJW's being manipulated by Antifa. These punk-ass kids are basically anarchists - AKA: children with no manners.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you notice whenever the congress review Secret information, they are brought into a special room where they take nothing in with them and are not allowed to take anything out with them. Why - because they know they can't trust these people.
      It's a SCIF (Sesitive Compartmentalized Information Facility), but I suspect you know that already.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Meaning, the protests/riots were initially spurred on "naturally" by the George Floyd death. The Capitol riot was spurred on by lies and manipulation (stolen election).

And my recommendations have been made very clear for the guilty parties in both situations. Although if push came to shove, I would admit feeling worse for folks like the realtor, than a bunch of SJW's being manipulated by Antifa. These punk-ass kids are basically anarchists - AKA: children with no manners.
        I dunno, the realtor is a community leader and should be high-functioning, meaning she ought to have more sense than to buy into Q-Anon. She obviously travels in come wealthy circles, the guy who flew her to the 'stop the steal' rally rented a jet and they were kind of on a date (except he invited another female and evidently they hit it off and she got dumped).

But I digress, and I disagree with all the anarchy being SJW's....look at this:
        Portland police arrest at least 8 as demonstrators vandalize federal ICE building, Democratic Party state headquarters - CNN

Can we just quit trying to excuse behavior on the basis of politics and start locking all these turkeys up? I'd vote for that in a second.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but blaming the stupid actions of adults on the (NON WORDS) implied meaning (WRONGLY SO) of the President is among the most idiotic ideas floated recently, and THAT is saying something.

Maybe the only thing worse are the morons that were "violent" trying to say "not my fault, Trump told me to do it". Now, perhaps this is the product of years of shifting personal accountability (which I have been saying is a huge problem on this board for years)…..IDK.

But enough is enough.

Orange man bad, we get it. You don't like him. He gone.

Let's deal with people who do wrong, ALL PEOPLE WHO DO WRONG, and leave alone those that some think or are afraid might do wrong. You HAVE to stop with the bullshit.

Comment

• The Power Elite wants to keep tabs on terrorists which includes from the leftist POV includes libertarians.

Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan said the intel community's top priority under Biden is rooting out people in pro-Trump 'insurgency' groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Don't forget 1/6/21. But yes **** Antifa as well.
              How could we forget? It’s been plastered all over the major news outlets for two weeks now.

But a single mention of Portland or Seattle all year long? Nope.

And THAT is the problem.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Has there ever been proof that the Floyd killing was because of race and not because of some cop that happened to be a dumbass? Surely the media never manipulated white cop kills black guy so it MUST be racially motivated.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Has there ever been proof that the Floyd killing was because of race and not because of some cop that happened to be a dumbass? Surely the media never manipulated white cop kills black guy so it MUST be racially motivated.
                  Never mind the fact that two of the four cops were minorities themselves.

Comment

• Looks like #TedtheTraitor and #JoshHee-Hawley got some 'splaining to do.....
                    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/22/95949...r-capitol-riot

Personally, I'd like to see them expelled. But since #TedtheTraitor is my senator, I'd be happy with expelling him and censuring #JoshHee-Hawley.

Hell, I'd like to see us just deport Cruz and his family back to where they came from.....Cuba.

And what's particularly ironic here is that our elected officials with Cuban heritage (and even some that lead organizations like the Proud Boys Enrique Tarrio) automatically get a free ticket to citizenship, but someone from Venezuela, El Salvador and Honduras gets deported. And those "sons of Cubans" (I actually would call them hijo de puta) go on to pick and choose who gets deported, which of our Presidents get to act like a dictator and lead what I would call a domestic terrorist organization.

I'd just get started by deporting everyone from Cuba and have it over with. Let them earn their way into our country like any other immigrant. Or I would allow asylum to those people where government abuses its citizens or where elected officials on the take look the other way while criminal gangs continue to commit crimes.

Either we are all for allowing unlimited immigration and move people to the front of the line for everyone involved in a humanitarian crisis or for no one.

Comment

There was plenty of lies and manipulation in the media about George Floyd’s death.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s not about racism anymore. It’s now about white supremacy, which is multiracial.

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                          Hell, I'd like to see us just deport Cruz and his family back to where they came from.....Cuba.

And what's particularly ironic here is that our elected officials with Cuban heritage (and even some that lead organizations like the Proud Boys Enrique Tarrio) automatically get a free ticket to citizenship, but someone from Venezuela, El Salvador and Honduras gets deported. And those "sons of Cubans" (I actually would call them hijo de puta) go on to pick and choose who gets deported, which of our Presidents get to act like a dictator and lead what I would call a domestic terrorist organization.
                          Wow, had no idea you were this racist.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                            Looks like #TedtheTraitor and #JoshHee-Hawley got some 'splaining to do.....
                            https://www.npr.org/2021/01/22/95949...r-capitol-riot

Personally, I'd like to see them expelled. But since #TedtheTraitor is my senator, I'd be happy with expelling him and censuring #JoshHee-Hawley.

I'd just get started by deporting everyone from Cuba and have it over with. Let them earn their way into our country like any other immigrant. Or I would allow asylum to those people where government abuses its citizens or where elected officials on the take look the other way while criminal gangs continue to commit crimes.

Either we are all for allowing unlimited immigration and move people to the front of the line for everyone involved in a humanitarian crisis or for no one.
                            The funny thing about race is that You are probably Cuban yourself. My FIL has about 5 Nationalities in his blood, and it includes European ancestry of several nationalities, and Native American as well.

That's the problem with the left. They don't know who is who anymore. Biden is going to have his Commission on Reparations (I don't know if he's begun this with the stroke of his pen or not yet), and he will have to do blood tests to determine for sure what races are on his Commission. This will be the only way to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, had no idea you were this racist.
                              You haven’t been paying attention. Those Cubans are white adjacent and benefit from white supremacy. The true Latinx are much darker in color and more willing to support a communist dictator.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The funny thing about race is that You are probably Cuban yourself. My FIL has about 5 Nationalities in his blood, and it includes European ancestry of several nationalities, and Native American as well.

That's the problem with the left. They don't know who is who anymore. Biden is going to have his Commission on Reparations (I don't know if he's begun this with the stroke of his pen or not yet), and he will have to do blood tests to determine for sure what races are on his Commission. This will be the only way to be fair.
                                I feel like I have more melanin than it appears at first glance. I don’t believe a blood test would accurately describe my heredity on the inside.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X