Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

My 'elected official' doesn't incite his supporters to sedition and try to overturn a legal election. Whilst you, on the other hand are about one small step of being fully QAnon, based on your accepting as fact the rantings of a discredited journalist as a fact.

Part of your reflection about what went wrong regards our recent election ought to be a self-examination of where you consume your news from and whether you can tell the difference between objective journalism or the rantings of a fool.
    You voted for Trump. This is your fault.

Did you know that the left is obsessed with QAnon, while only about half the right has even heard of it?
    Livin the dream

Comment

Here's the definition of a dumb broad.....
      A woman accused of stealing the computer from the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi during the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill is facing new charges, according to an amended affidavit released on Tuesday night.

I bet Capitol Hill staff had that laptop bricked in a few hours, meaning that anything on the laptop would be useless to the russians (which is apparently why they were not interested in it).
      If there was anything classified on this laptop it would be a violation of the law. So this is really the media "red meat" to trigger the uninformed.

Comment

My 'elected official' doesn't incite his supporters to sedition and try to overturn a legal election. Whilst you, on the other hand are about one small step of being fully QAnon, based on your accepting as fact the rantings of a discredited journalist as a fact.
        Only the Twins, you and Clod go on and on about Qanon. I don't know anything about them, but you both have an obsession about them. You bring them up to anyone (Wufan, Mike Kennedy, Fev, etc.) who disagrees with you. It's amazing how you both have the exact same obsession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Only the Twins, you and Clod go on and on about Qanon. I don't know anything about them, but you both have an obsession about them. You bring them up to anyone (Wufan, Mike Kennedy, Fev, etc.) who disagrees with you. It's amazing how you both have the exact same obsession.
          I have to admit, I do see more people on the left talk about this Qanon thing than I do people on the right.

Small sample size, but amongst my FB friends, I've seen one person directly talk about them/it and a couple of others maybe hint about it. I've never paid much attention or sought out what this Q thing is or says or does or whatever so I can't be 100 on friends. But I have seen it referenced in a number of posts/comments and most of my right leaning friends either have no clue about it or simply dismiss Q as anything of importance to them.

But the right won't be any different down the road. Both sides obsess of things that don't actually matter.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I have to admit, I do see more people on the left talk about this Qanon thing than I do people on the right.

Small sample size, but amongst my FB friends, I've seen one person directly talk about them/it and a couple of others maybe hint about it. I've never paid much attention or sought out what this Q thing is or says or does or whatever so I can't be 100 on friends. But I have seen it referenced in a number of posts/comments and most of my right leaning friends either have no clue about it or simply dismiss Q as anything of importance to them.

But the right won't be any different down the road. Both sides obsess of things that don't actually matter.
            I just know that the Q people are looney. Q probably attracts the fringe element who have mental problems, and have been rejected from society. I voted for Trump is the only thing I have in common with them, and now that Trump is out of office, I wonder who they latch onto next.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If there was anything classified on this laptop it would be a violation of the law. So this is really the media "red meat" to trigger the uninformed.
              Nope. Pelosi had top-secret clearance. Therefore, there would be classified information (even up to top secret, perhaps) on that laptop. Therefore, upgradng of charges is in order and probably has already been done. This chica is going to go to jail for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That is analogous to right-wingers talking about snowflakes, triggering and safe spaces. I don't see my republican friends (nor my liberal friends) talking about life in those terms, but I sure see it from the right.

Oh, and I forgot George Soros, the cause of all horrible things related to capitalism. That one, too. I've never heard one of my best friends (who has voted Republican all his life) start with the looney Soros stuff, but I sure see a lot of it here. Another friend of mine who makes fox-watching a hobby and is a big fan of Hannity also likes to invoke Soros' name. We get along great as long as he doesn't tell me what he watched on Hannity that day.....

Comment

Nope. Pelosi had top-secret clearance. Therefore, there would be classified information (even up to top secret, perhaps) on that laptop. Therefore, upgradng of charges is in order and probably has already been done. This chica is going to go to jail for a long time.
                  Just because she has a top-secret clearance doesn't allow her to store top-secret documents on laptop or computer. The clearance is allows her to receive classified briefings and to go to secure areas to review classified material. It does not give her permission to store classified information on a unsecured computer in a unsecured area (that what got Hillary in trouble if you recall).

Comment

• This is Qanon.

Comment

This is Qanon.
                      Nope. He is a BLM activist, as are his entourage.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Nope. He is a BLM activist, as are his entourage.
                        No he is Qanon. He was a protester in Arizona and was well interviewed by the media on Qanon view. He is know as the “QAnon Shaman".

Comment

• Con sure is going wild with his triggered self lately...Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

No he is Qanon. He was a protester in Arizona and was well interviewed by the media on Qanon view. He is know as the “QAnon Shaman".
                            There was a piece about him the day of the riot. He and the people around him were also photographed participating in BLM riots.

Antifa Plant.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Much much quieter day today, so far, than 4 years ago. IF it keeps up, will we get reports talking about how the "right" is in fact more civil and more peaceful than the "left" ?

I won't be holding my breath.

For all the Karens out there that have been screaming bloody murder that Trump was not your President, let me say that as a proud American, Joe Biden is my President.

He's not who I wanted, and I disagree with most of his politics, but he is my President and I wish him well. May God look down upon him and all who serve this great country and give them the strength to do what's right and not popular, just and not political, and to support ALL those that serve, and not just the ones that fit their narrative.

And may God Bless each and every one of us, and remind us to love one another. Always.

God Bless America

Comment

This is Qanon.
                                You are all wrong.

That's the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of the Water Buffaloes.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X