Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The funny thing about race is that You are probably Cuban yourself. My FIL has about 5 Nationalities in his blood, and it includes European ancestry of several nationalities, and Native American as well.

That's the problem with the left. They don't know who is who anymore. Biden is going to have his Commission on Reparations (I don't know if he's begun this with the stroke of his pen or not yet), and he will have to do blood tests to determine for sure what races are on his Commission. This will be the only way to be fair.
    God I hope not. Not Cuban. Hell, I'd rather be Argentinian than Cuban.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You haven’t been paying attention. Those Cubans are white adjacent and benefit from white supremacy. The true Latinx are much darker in color and more willing to support a communist dictator.
      No, those Cubans are SMEs and you are a POC.

Comment

There was plenty of lies and manipulation in the media about George Floyd’s death.
        George was convicted of a number of crimes, including felonies (don't forget he was from Houston it was circulating in the news media there).
        Let's even things up and convict Cruz of a felony, I'd be all for that!

Comment

• If khan is this bad with the media, Congress, and presidency all on his side, imagine what would happen to him if the opposite ever happened.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Let's deal with people who do wrong, ALL PEOPLE WHO DO WRONG, and leave alone those that some think or are afraid might do wrong.
            I can actually agree with that. Just like people who used George Floyd as an excuse to go out and look for trouble found it (and maybe not enough of them found it), the people who used Trump's words as an excuse to go out and look for trouble found it as well. Will we say that maybe not enough of the Capitol rioters found it? I doubt it. The FBI is highly motivated about this and they will pull out all the stops.

I believe in law and order. Not situational law and order, but real law and order. I had to work for my stuff, I don't like people who would tear my stuff up any more than I like the people who would want to steal my stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Subject Matter Experts?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                If khan is this bad with the media, Congress, and presidency all on his side, imagine what would happen to him if the opposite ever happened.
                Just remember, I voted for Trump. It did not take me as long to come to my senses as it did some others. And if I have friends (and I do) who have voted Republican since they were 18 and voted for Trump this time, I can excuse that, because when you really get those people to talking, they will also tell you he is the assclown who mismanaged this pandemic and also incited the deluded to riot on his behalf.

But as Doc would say, it was actually the participant's fault because (and I agree with him on this as well) that people need to quit making excuses and stand up and take their punishment. If they're over 30 and they haven't developed a bullshit detector yet, none of us can help them.

I'm going to try to post less about Trump. He's gone. Biden will make mistakes, but he will be so much better than what we had. I just hope the republicans can get their **** together and get rid of all the Q people, we need two parties in this country. Ideas in a vacuum are not as durable as ideas coming from the crucible of competition (or as Machiavelli said "Absolute power corrupts absolutely").

Comment

Why is wufan a piece of chit?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Why is wufan a piece of chit?
                    It’s really pretty obvious. Tonight I even asked my wife is she would describe me as “witty”. She grimaced and said not as much as I would describe you as an asshole.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

God I hope not. Not Cuban. Hell, I'd rather be Argentinian than Cuban.
                      There you go with your identity politics again. I just don't see race the way moderate leftists do. I know that KKK extremists are racists and I'm not shocked, but moderate leftists?

Comment

Subject Matter Experts?
                        And Point of Contact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

There you go with your identity politics again. I just don't see race the way moderate leftists do. I know that KKK extremists are racists and I'm not shocked, but moderate leftists?
                          Well, if you think that's bad, get a Chilean and a Peruvian together, ask them who makes the best Pisco, then stand back.....

Comment

Well, if you think that's bad, get a Chilean and a Peruvian together, ask them who makes the best Pisco, then stand back.....

They’re still my brothers. I’m not sure what pisco is but I bet I’d like it no matter who made it. That’s just the kind of guy I am with food.

Comment

And Point of Contact.
                              So I really don’t know what you mean. I googled it, and the number one hit was subject matter expert. Help me out man?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, had no idea you were this racist.
                                He's a liberal dem, they can't be racist remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X