Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Hundo P serious question. Does anyone REALLY trust a 70+ politician with a computer, I mean to do anything but the simplest of tasks?

Does ANYONE trust Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell or Joe Biden or Donald Trump for that matter, with navigating a fully functional laptop with high security detail and encryption?
    If you notice whenever the congress review Secret information, they are brought into a special room where they take nothing in with them and are not allowed to take anything out with them. Why - because they know they can't trust these people.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

My best friend considers himself a Q fan. He and many Q fans don't buy in to all that Q states, just like the overall mindset I guess. He is a great person and doesn't deserve short-sided people who want to put him in a box. Why is it people put other people 100% in certain categories, when those category people might buy in to just 60% of it. Life isn't always and almost never 100% black and white. There are always conditions to many of our beliefs. There are just some people in the human race that like to judge people and put them in boxes just because they might like a component of a particular topic. I feel sorry for that limited thinking. Critical thinking and making decisions is at a loss with many...not all. I struggle with it at times myself, but I am pretty good at looking in the mirror (as scary as that might seem) and refine my blind spots.
      I felt like I was pretty even with keeled in my response. Did I box someone in?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I felt like I was pretty even with keeled in my response. Did I box someone in?
        Please don't take offense. I wasn't necessarily calling your post out as it just triggered what I posted for some reason.

Comment

My best friend considers himself a Q fan. He and many Q fans don't buy in to all that Q states, just like the overall mindset I guess. He is a great person and doesn't deserve short-sided people who want to put him in a box. Why is it people put other people 100% in certain categories, when those category people might buy in to just 60% of it. Life isn't always and almost never 100% black and white. There are always conditions to many of our beliefs. There are just some people in the human race that like to judge people and put them in boxes just because they might like a component of a particular topic. I feel sorry for that limited thinking. Critical thinking and making decisions is at a loss with many...not all. I struggle with it at times myself, but I am pretty good at looking in the mirror (as scary as that might seem) and refine my blind spots.
          Life isn't black and white, but believing 60% of 100% bullshit is a problem. Where does one draw the line? I don't think Q people are stupid. Not any more stupid than Scientologists, Nxium, or Jonestown people. People have a need to belong to something. Being stuck inside for a year doesn't help. Maybe you could direct your friend to a bowling league or Dungeons&Dragons weekly game night when the covid lets up. He will be happier and probably more fun to be around.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Hey, I've watched a couple of people I know get sucked into the Q. I actually believe its a massive troll that ended up backfiring. These people are not stupid, clearly suffer from the lockdown and I believe will be fine when things return to normal. The Q is a much bigger thing to the left than it is to the right.

Probably explains why so many were scared of a civil war type response today when absolutely nothing happened. Hundreds of thousands of left wing Karens screaming bloody murder about Jim Bob and his rifles to anyone that will listen.

Which is a bigger problem? You be the judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Hey, I've watched a couple of people I know get sucked into the Q. I actually believe its a massive troll that ended up backfiring. These people are not stupid, clearly suffer from the lockdown and I believe will be fine when things return to normal. The Q is a much bigger thing to the left than it is to the right.

Probably explains why so many were scared of a civil war type response today when absolutely nothing happened. Hundreds of thousands of left wing Karens screaming bloody murder about Jim Bob and his rifles to anyone that will listen.

Which is a bigger problem? You be the judge.
              But something did happen. Antifa marched on Dem HQs in Portland and Seattle. Damn those right wing nut jobs trying to start ****.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Life isn't black and white, but believing 60% of 100% bullshit is a problem. Where does one draw the line? I don't think Q people are stupid. Not any more stupid than Scientologists, Nxium, or Jonestown people. People have a need to belong to something. Being stuck inside for a year doesn't help. Maybe you could direct your friend to a bowling league or Dungeons&Dragons weekly game night when the covid lets up. He will be happier and probably more fun to be around.
                Or maybe buying into 1% of your bullshit is a problem.
                One draws the line when they apply their own unique emotional intelligence.
                Q people aren't any more stupid than you.
                Being stuck inside for a year has appeared to effect your thinking, speech and emotion.
                Maybe I could direct you to my friend who could help you with your inability to manage relationships. He is actually a nationally respected LCMHC professional, who has been part of clinical research into psychotherapy and other mental health topics. There is a very good chance he would recommend you to an adult bowling league with side boards. These participants generally have a hard time excepting time in the gutter, which is occasionally part of life. You will be happier and probably more fun to be around.

Comment

Or maybe buying into 1% of your bullshit is a problem.
                  One draws the line when they apply their own unique emotional intelligence.
                  Q people aren't any more stupid than you.
                  Being stuck inside for a year has appeared to effect your thinking, speech and emotion.
                  Maybe I could direct you to my friend who could help you with your inability to manage relationships. He is actually a nationally respected LCMHC professional, who has been part of clinical research into psychotherapy and other mental health topics. There is a very good chance he would recommend you to an adult bowling league with side boards. These participants generally have a hard time excepting time in the gutter, which is occasionally part of life. You will be happier and probably more fun to be around.
                  Not sure why you are so upset. I said nothing disparaging about your friend or his intelligence. I wish you both well.

I do like to bowl with the sideboards and the little roller chute. Makes it easier to hold my beer. My board game of choice is Monopoly with no house rules or Candyland, but que será será.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

But something did happen. Antifa marched on Dem HQs in Portland and Seattle. Damn those right wing nut jobs trying to start ****.
                    Don't forget 1/6/21. But yes **** Antifa as well.

Comment

Don't forget 1/6/21. But yes **** Antifa as well.
                      I don't think you are the problem but that the MSM allows the Oregon Governor, the Portland, Dist. Att., Portland Mayor, Seattle City Government, Denver Mayor, Minneapolis (Well you get the idea) to get away with not holding Antifa accountable, is unbelievable. The MSM still says that these are mostly protests and not RIOTS. We used to get a somewhat balanced View of these types of uprisings in the 1960's when they were occurring almost nightly from the left. Now the MSM just says the RIOTS are really just protests that happen because of the Racism of the Right.

Comment

Not sure why you are so upset. I said nothing disparaging about your friend or his intelligence. I wish you both well.

I do like to bowl with the sideboards and the little roller chute. Makes it easier to hold my beer. My board game of choice is Monopoly with no house rules or Candyland, but que será será.
                        You reading and comprehension skills are very poor then. But that is ok. Part of EQ is self awareness and self management. Both appear to be evading your senses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don't think you are the problem but that the MSM allows the Oregon Governor, the Portland, Dist. Att., Portland Mayor, Seattle City Government, Denver Mayor, Minneapolis (Well you get the idea) to get away with not holding Antifa accountable, is unbelievable. The MSM still says that these are mostly protests and not RIOTS. We used to get a somewhat balanced View of these types of uprisings in the 1960's when they were occurring almost nightly from the left. Now the MSM just says the RIOTS are really just protests that happen because of the Racism of the Right.
                          I agree that the MSM didn't want to be on the "wrong" side of this and refused to acknowledge that legitimate protests had been hijacked or used as cover by left wing agitators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I believe the big point you are missing is the fact that the Left's protests were more organic - spurred on by George Floyd. Leaders in liberal cities just "allowed them to vent". The Capitol violence was on the heels of a propagandistic speech by a demagogic president with a long history of threatening statements. Trump was absolutely complicit in the events on that day and there were 10's of millions at home silently raising their fists in solidarity over what they perceived as a stolen election.

Most of the BLM protest participants were kids. They had a Constitutional right to express their anger. The violent ones I would have gladly roughed up myself if I had been given the opportunity. But those insurrectionists at the Capitol... these were people like you and me.

A real estate agent who live-streamed from the attack on the US Capitol by pro-Trump rioters is pleading for a presidential pardon.

Jenna Ryan, of Carrollton, Texas, was arrested and charged with knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority and “disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds”.

She told a reporter from CBS 11 that she could not discuss details of the case. Commenting on the events in Washington, she said that she was “basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do”.

“He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do,” she added.

However, when talking to reporters, Ms Ryan said that because she was following the president: “I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilt from my heart.

She told CBS11: “I would like a pardon from the president of the United States. I think that we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that.”

Ms Ryan documented her trip to Washington on social media. The day before the attack on Congress, Ms Ryan posted photos to Facebook showing her boarding a private jet in Denton, Texas. One was captioned: “We’re so excited! DC bound to #StopTheSteal.

Once in Washington, she posted a video of herself on the march toward the Capitol, saying: “This is a prelude to going to war.

This ain't no BLM punk kid, this is a smoking hot Conservative whose mind had been spun up to frenzy level by people she trusted and looked up to. I think if you want to charge the real criminals in the Capitol raid, you charge Trump, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingraham, and Levin. These are the programmers for what happened on Janurary, 6th. The sheep (some of them very H0T!!!) were merely pawns.

Comment

I agree that the MSM didn't want to be on the "wrong" side of this and refused to acknowledge that legitimate protests had been hijacked or used as cover by left wing agitators.
                              Same thing in DC, but only once.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I believe the big point you are missing is the fact that the Left's protests were more organic - spurred on by George Floyd. Leaders in liberal cities just "allowed them to vent". The Capitol violence was on the heels of a propagandistic speech by a demagogic president with a long history of threatening statements. Trump was absolutely complicit in the events on that day and there were 10's of millions at home silently raising their fists in solidarity over what they perceived as a stolen election.

Most of the BLM protest participants were kids. They had a Constitutional right to express their anger. The violent ones I would have gladly roughed up myself if I had been given the opportunity. But those insurrectionists at the Capitol... these were people like you and me.

This ain't no BLM punk kid, this is a smoking hot Conservative whose mind had been spun up to frenzy level by people she trusted and looked up to. I think if you want to charge the real criminals in the Capitol raid, you charge Trump, Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingraham, and Levin. These are the programmers for what happened on Janurary, 6th. The sheep (some of them very H0T!!!) were merely pawns.
                                Organic? Did the molitof cocktails organically appear?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X