Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Looking closer, I don't think it is. There appears to be a window beside the door in that video, but images from within the Senate chamber don't show one of those.

What a sad ****ing picture. This is America...

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      I think Albert Mohler summed it up well

Oh no, he said anarchy. Somewhere wufan is wanking off. SHAME!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Oh gawd. Why is Biden on air? The crowds were slowly dissipating. Why put the guy on the air that could fan the flames and restoke the fire?
        Biden couldn't fan the flames on his own hemorrhoids. The man is utterly spent.

Now Kamala... that's an entirely different story.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I agree. Tweets were fine, but he needs the bully pulpit right now and I hope people are telling him this. Few things could unite this country more than that.
          Ummm... WHAT? Few things could unite this country more than a Donald Trump Tweet?

You want to unite this country? Let's turn the page on the DJT clown show. His Twitter account should have been banned 6 mos. ago.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

yeah, and I hope they impeach Trump. Not because it will accomplish much now, but because Dems have the majority in the Senate and if the resolution passes by a simple majority, he will be out as a presidential candidate. Of course, I'm taking bets that he won't be a free man by 2024, as I believe the Manhattan DA will have something to say about this soon.

Of course you will still be able to vote for #TraitorTed or #Hee-Hawley. That will give you a choice.
            You are spot on. He needs to be prevented from ever participating in American politics again. If ANYTHING can be agreed upon in this thread, it should be NO MORE DONALD TRUMP.

This is not about D's vs. R's.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Not good. Disgusting. Sounds like an insane asylum in there.

Who shot her is the question.
              Better question is why was she there? It’s tragic. It could have been prevented by the cop that shot her. It could have been prevented if she hadn’t entered the building illegally. Sometimes when you **** around bad things happen.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You are spot on. He needs to be prevented from ever participating in American politics again. If ANYTHING can be agreed upon in this thread, it should be NO MORE DONALD TRUMP.

This is not about D's vs. R's.
                You’re focusing on the symptom instead of the problem. We have the opportunity as a country to learn a very valuable lesson about how much power and celebrity we have allowed the presidential office to obtain. Luckily Trump has been fairly uneventful, but if we allow this to continue and don’t take note of the possibilities and impact, it will bite us much worse sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  If you think this is in any way comparable to the protests over the deaths of American citizens this summer then you are ignorant. Willfully or not.

All this is happening because a big ****ing baby can’t handle the fact that he lost an election fair and square.

Cult of personality. Trump over country.
                  So, this is really wrong and a bad take.

When one side sees the violence their side perpetuates as justified, and the violence the opposition perpetuates as the fault of the symbolic orange man, that person isn’t worth debating with because they are an ignorant ideologue.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Breaching the capitol building is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. If you break the law and resist police, you're gonna' get shot.

Not saying that this is OK, but if you knowingly commit a crime, there will be consequences.

Can we please impeach Trump NOW? Seems like inciting a riot is a crime. That in addition to the trespasser who got shot.
                    You should get shot, but not in Seattle or Portland. Not when they were having SCOTUS hearings for Kavenaugh.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Oh no, he said anarchy. Somewhere wufan is wanking off. SHAME!
                      I’m a law and order kind of guy.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Better question is why was she there? It’s tragic. It could have been prevented by the cop that shot her. It could have been prevented if she hadn’t entered the building illegally. Sometimes when you **** around bad things happen.
                        Did you just describe a BLM situation?

Why did she deserve to die? Because she was holding up a Trump banner? Did she have any weapons?

Sure sounds like a situation we had broadcasted routinely over the summer. Was the cop a racist?

Again, storming the Capitol was idiotic, stupid, and Neanderthalish. But does it warrant a death sentence?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Did you just describe a BLM situation?

Why did she deserve to die? Because she was holding up a Trump banner? Did she have any weapons?

Sure sounds like a situation we had broadcasted routinely over the summer. Was the cop a racist?

Again, storming the Capitol was idiotic, stupid, and Neanderthalish. But does it warrant a death sentence?
                          None of that. She entered the capital building illegally. Anyone that does that is at risk of facing lethal force. If you enter my home, regardless of your intent or arms, you are at risk of being shot.

Was it this poor ladies intent/fault that she got shot? No. Did she put herself in a situation where there was a high likelihood of it happening? Absolutely.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

None of that. She entered the capital building illegally. Anyone that does that is at risk of facing lethal force. If you enter my home, regardless of your intent or arms, you are at risk of being shot.

Was it this poor ladies intent/fault that she got shot? No. Did she put herself in a situation where there was a high likelihood of it happening? Absolutely.
                            I tend to agree with the sentiment but the capitol isn’t a personal residence. You can’t enter a Dairy Queen after being asked to leave and then get shot in the neck for doing so.

If this was a black person who stormed the capital with a BLM banner and got shot in the neck unarmed, the reaction by the media and left would’ve been nuclear.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I’m a law and order kind of guy.
                              That's a paradox for one with admitted anarchistic tendencies. More Scotch please!

Comment

I tend to agree with the sentiment but the capitol isn’t a personal residence. You can’t enter a Dairy Queen after being asked to leave and then get shot in the neck for doing so.

If this was a black person who stormed the capital with a BLM banner and got shot in the neck unarmed, the reaction by the media and left would’ve been nuclear.
                                I agree with the second part. As to the first part, you can’t illegally enter government buildings. That really is insurrection. It was insurrection in Seattle and Portland, and it’s insurrection in DC. And you know what, we should be more tolerant if shootings of people that illegally enter private businesses.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X