Assault on the Capitol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Oh gawd. Why is Biden on air? The crowds were slowly dissipating. Why put the guy on the air that could fan the flames and restoke the fire?
    He heard they were stealing the applesauce.

Comment

Meh they are still dissipating. So they just don't give a crap about Biden. That's good.
      I’m glad. I’m pretty sure if it was the other way around, the Capitol would’ve been burnt to the ground by now.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m glad. I’m pretty sure if it was the other way around, the Capitol would’ve been burnt to the ground by now.
        That's a point.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

He heard they were stealing the applesauce.
          lol

Comment

Oh gawd. Why is Biden on air? The crowds were slowly dissipating. Why put the guy on the air that could fan the flames and restoke the fire?
            You are better than this nonsense.

Comment

100% condemning the actions of these domestic terrorists involved. If one of these lunatics raises so much as a finger to Nancy Pelosi, drop them like 3rd period French and call in the cleaner.

But please do not equate these terrorists with a cleansing of the election process. This action does not prove we had a free and fair election.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                It pains me to give credit to the man, but Biden is right on his live address right now. Trump needs to go on national TV right now and condemn this. Tweets are not enough.
                I agree. Tweets were fine, but he needs the bully pulpit right now and I hope people are telling him this. Few things could unite this country more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You are better than this nonsense.
                  Better than what nonsense? You have thousands of people who have stormed the Capitol Building because they believe an election was rigged, so you think it's a good idea to put the guy on the air that represents the other side just as the crowd is dissipating?

Comment

Trump's taped message playing on twitter now. He is focusing on the "stolen" election while telling people to go home. Pathetic.

Comment

Better than what nonsense? You have thousands of people who have stormed the Capitol Building because they believe an election was rigged, so you think it's a good idea to put the guy on the air that represents the other side just as the crowd is dissipating?
                      They believe the election was rigged because of one man. And it ain’t Joe Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They believe the election was rigged because of one man. And it ain’t Joe Biden.
                        I think you're right. Biden's speech didn't seem to effect them one way or the other, they continued dissipating.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          It pains me to give credit to the man, but Biden is right on his live address right now. Trump needs to go on national TV right now and condemn this. Tweets are not enough.
                          Biden said little or maybe a little too late this summer

Comment

Trump continues to lie to his shrinking base about an election that he lost fair and square. And apparently people still believe what he’s saying despite two months of failed attempts to prove anything.

The video he just released is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I don't waste my time on dummies like you. Go play with your guns somewhere.
                              Ah yes, the tolerant left...

Comment

Exactly! This was a complete publicity stunt. He wanted to beat his chest that he beat Trump to the TV. If he really meant it, he would pick up the phone and call the white house and have a personal phone call. Not good leadership at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X